• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System Feedback

Pericles the Lion

Sucks to lose a boost, but hardly the "sky is falling" moment folks have made it out to be.
A bit melodramatic but I'm happy that you feel that your premise was validated. Nobody, especially me, characterized the nerfed boost in a manner that reasonable readers would infer that "the sky is falling".

Agent327

If "bug" is defined as an unintentional programming mistake, then I guess it's a bug because INNO says that the extra 35% was not intended. What puzzles me is why did it take six months for them to figure this out?

Who do you think should notice it? Did you expect a player to report it?

It took 3 months before the Galata Tower was changed. It took 6 months for the mistake with the crystal villa was fixed. These things happen. It isn't a conspiracy.

Pericles the Lion

Who do you think should notice it? Did you expect a player to report it?

It took 3 months before the Galata Tower was changed. It took 6 months for the mistake with the crystal villa was fixed. These things happen. It isn't a conspiracy.
Players were talking about the extra 35% way back in July, just after the Castle was introduced on Beta. I guess that nobody was paying any attention.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Players were talking about the extra 35% way back in July, just after the Castle was introduced on Beta. I guess that nobody was paying any attention.
Devs only see what players are discussing via what the CM's forward to them. If the CM's all thought that boost was intentional they may have never passed anything about it up the chain. This is one of the major disconnects between players and devs that this game has that many other games don't.

Agent327

Not on this forum. If you feel feedback on beta is not handled right you need to address that on beta, not here.