• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System Feedback

Sharmon the Impaler

If you bought a fill up for your car at a gas station because if offers a free car wash and after you pay they tell you that the car wash was was removed because of technical reasons would you just say oh well at least I got the gas ? It already imbalanced the game anyway. You cannot compete in PvP Arena against someone who has a level 15 Castle because they get 25% more free fights than someone without a Castle built up. I wouldn't think of asking Inno to nerf it because again they bought a mass of Diamonds that they may not have bought if the Castle wasn't offered up as a reward for it as advertised.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

Right of revocation is 14 days.

hrough in-game purchases

Where was it advertised? All I have seen is that you can get castle points through in-game purchases. Nowhere did I see mentioned how many castle points you would get that way, or that by reaching level 13 you would get an extra attack bonus.

It is advertized on all diamond buy screens that you get 50,000 Castle points for every 100$ USD spent on diamonds.

Pericles the Lion

This is ridiculous. Tempest in a teapot. Some of you are making it sound like these players spent all that money just for the extra 30% Attack boost. NOBODY did that. NOBODY.
Where is your data to support this statement? Nobody is claiming that players spent "all that money" for the extra boost that was nerfed. Also, nobody is claiming that F2P players were lured into buying diamonds to level the Castle. The point is INNO created the Castle with a published menu of benefits and that some number of players chose to purchase Castle points (via diamond purchases) to accelerate levelling the Castle. The simple fact that Level 15 Castles exist proves this. Would these players have purchased the diamonds anyway? I would argue "No" because if INNO stops introducing new Eras, new special buildings, or new features diamond spenders will stop buying diamonds. Every new introduction prompts players to spend real money, the Castle is no different. Although it cannot be proven I think that there are players who purchased diamonds to level the Castle (with the original menu of benefits) that would not have given the revised menu.

Johnny B. Goode

If you bought a fill up for your car at a gas station because if offers a free car wash and after you pay they tell you that the car wash was was removed because of technical reasons would you just say oh well at least I got the gas ?
Yes, unless the price was inflated for the free car wash. I still got the gas, which is what I actually paid for. I didn't lose anything, I still got what I paid for. And the people who spent money still got the Diamonds and all the other benefits of a level 15 Castle a lot earlier than if they hadn't spent.
It is advertized on all diamond buy screens that you get 50,000 Castle points for every 100$ USD spent on diamonds.
And? That's what you still get, right? Did they specifically advertise it emphasizing the extra 30% Attack boost? No, they did not. And we all know that you get Castle points for buying Diamonds. Yet most of us did not spend extra specifically because of that. A very few did, relative to the entire player base. And every one of them still got the Diamonds, and still got the Castle points. As I said, a tempest in a teapot. No sympathy here, and undoubtedly no sympathy from any F2P players. (And, seriously, if you're spending $1600 on a browser/mobile game, then you won't get much sympathy anywhere.)

Sharmon the Impaler

I am not expecting sympathy from anyone and I would never pay 1500$ for even 1000 attack boost. The players that bought it bought it for the boosts and the edge in PvP Arena. It was advertised as an incentive to buy mass quantities of diamonds and they hyped it as that then they clawed it back. Like I said it was game currency purchase with an added incentive pushed by Inno then partially taken back after the fact so they have no recourse but it’s still not right. Look around the world you’re in a look for the level 15s (two towers and 3 flags) if it’s like the world I am in you can find them by visiting the players on PvP Arena. The level 50 and down all have them on mine and some even above level 50.

Agent327

The game had it listed on the Castle itself

That's info. It isn't a sceaming advertisement telling you level 13 has an extra benefit. Same with the number of castle points you get when you spend diamonds. That is info on your purchase. Not an advertisement, trying to get you to buy diamonds. You are on that screen cause you already want to buy diamonds.

Ebeondi Asi

IT has been mentioned, but the boost to the Castle is a 'side effect' of buying diamonds. You still get to use the Diamonds for whatever else you used them for. For buying them early to boost the castle.. Consider those extra Forge points every day from castle. the Forge points (if you bought them) fully cove the 'un-cost' of buying the castle levels and pay back the Diamond purchase (in advance) of normal "Whale" purchases. So players who spent $1500 right off go their $1500 worth of Diamonds. a level 15 Castle and another $1500 worth of Forge Points over a few months. Plus the other benefits from the Castle.
I still insist the removal of the 35% bonus at level 13+is wrong. No matter what gaslighting is offered as an excuse. And it should be returned to the Castle and to all players who reached / will reach level 13+

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

IT has been mentioned, but the boost to the Castle is a 'side effect' of buying diamonds. You still get to use the Diamonds for whatever else you used them for. For buying them early to boost the castle.. Consider those extra Forge points every day from castle. the Forge points (if you bought them) fully cove the 'un-cost' of buying the castle levels and pay back the Diamond prchase (in advance) if normal Whale purchases. So players who spent $1500 right off go their $15000 worth of Diamonds. a level 15 Castle and another $1500 worth of Forge Points over a few months. Plus the other benefits from the Castle.
I still insist the removal of the 30% bonus at level 13+is wrong. No matter what gaslighting is offered as an excuse. And it should be returned to the Castle and to all player who reached level 13+
That's info. It isn't a sceaming advertisement telling you level 13 has an extra benefit. Same with the number of castle points you get when you spend diamonds. That is info on your purchase. Not an advertisement, trying to get you to buy diamonds. You are on that screen cause you already want to buy diamonds.

Like buying an electronic device that has Batteries included on the package but they aren’t , an expired instant rebate coupon that you only see is expired after you get it home. It’s info about a future purchase that may or may not affect the buyers decision , ergo advertising.

Johnny B. Goode

The players that bought it bought it for the boosts and the edge in PvP Arena.
Oh, come on, dude! They still have an edge in PVP Arena! 45% A/D attacking boost and 45% A/D defending boost isn't an edge? Get real. This is whining over very little. THEY DID NOT BUY THE DIAMONDS MERELY FOR THE EXTRA 30%! If they say they did, then they are lying. Simple as that. They still have $1500-1600 worth of Diamonds. They still have all the other extra boosts and benefits of a level 15 Castle months or years earlier than most players. They should quit their whining. If they can afford to spend $1500-1600 on a computer game, then they are way ahead of 99.9999% of the people on earth.

Sharmon the Impaler

Oh, come on, dude! They still have an edge in PVP Arena! 45% A/D attacking boost and 45% A/D defending boost isn't an edge? Get real. This is whining over very little. THEY DID NOT BUY THE DIAMONDS MERELY FOR THE EXTRA 30%! If they say they did, then they are lying. Simple as that. They still have $1500-1600 worth of Diamonds. They still have all the other extra boosts and benefits of a level 15 Castle months or years earlier than most players. They should quit their whining. If they can afford to spend $1500-1600 on a computer game, then they are way ahead of 99.9999% of the people on earth.

The edge is the 25% more fights in PvP Arena , even 300 % more attack doesn’t give you that kind of edge. You seem to disagree with most in here just for the pleasure of it but at least pretend you read what you are disagreeing with.

Agent327

Like buying an electronic device that has Batteries included on the package but they aren’t , an expired instant rebate coupon that you only see is expired after you get it home. It’s info about a future purchase that may or may not affect the buyers decision , ergo advertising.

They got what they bought,. They used what they bought and then some adjustments were made. Something you were told from the start can happen.

The edge is the 25% more fights in PvP Arena , even 300 % more attack doesn’t give you that kind of edge.

If not even 300% more attack can give you that kind of edge, how can removing 30% attack take that away?

Johnny B. Goode

The edge is the 25% more fights in PvP Arena , even 300 % more attack doesn’t give you that kind of edge. You seem to disagree with most in here just for the pleasure of it but at least pretend you read what you are disagreeing with.
AND THEY STILL HAVE THAT. Unless you're changing the point of all this. The point is that the 30% extra Attack-only boost isn't worth getting upset about, and it's also not why they spent the money. Now if the 25% more fights in PVP Arena is why they spent the money...and they still have it...what exactly is the point of their complaints? You should read what you're writing, because you just shot holes in your own arguments.

RazorbackPirate

It's like one lame analogy after another in a weak attempt to bolster a weak argument. Can't deal with the facts in evidence?
There are 4 in my guild at at least 1200$ each because they all had a level 15 from the first 3 weeks it came out.
Which means nothing. How often do they spend $1200 dollars on diamonds? Monthly? Quarterly? You don't know. As I said, regular diamond spenders who at best, made their normal purchases early.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

What INNO did, and the manner in which they did it, was dishonest and no amount of debate is going to change that. Y'all that are trying to excuse their behavior should be ashamed of yourselves. There is no gray to integrity, it's either black or white.
False, but let's say your blah de blah is true. What then?

The player forfeits the Diamonds equal to the value of the Castle Points for the last two levels while also forfeiting the last two Castle Levels. Let's not worry about all the crap their ahead for having those two levels as long as they did, call it Inno's penance fee.

Now what? The player is out the Diamonds they purchased and will need to purchase them again. When they do, they'll get awarded the Castle Points leveling back up to Level 15 getting the same amount of boosts they have now after the change.

What's been achieved? Nothing. You just created a whole lot of needless paperwork on both sides for what? Your petty need to avenge a perceived wrong you weren't even affected by?

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

False, but let's say your blah de blah is true. What then?

The player forfeits the Diamonds equal to the value of the Castle Points for the last two levels while also forfeiting the last two Castle Levels. Let's not worry about all the crap their ahead for having those two levels as long as they did, call it Inno's penance fee.

Now what? The player is out the Diamonds they purchased and will need to purchase them again. When they do, they'll get awarded the Castle Points leveling back up to Level 15 getting the same amount of boosts they have now after the change.

What's been achieved? Nothing. You just created a whole lot of needless paperwork on both sides for what? Your petty need to avenge a perceived wrong you weren't even affected by?
So, in essence, you are okay with INNO being deceptive. Good on ya mate.

Agent327

So, in essence, you are okay with INNO being deceptive. Good on ya mate.

How are they deceptive? When you signed up for an account you accepted the ToS. They tell you upfront something like this can happen and you clearly accepted that cause you are here now. Only thing deceptive here is you convincing yourself Inno has deceived you and the funny thing about that is that your castle is not even high enough to be effected by any of this.

Pericles the Lion

How are they deceptive? When you signed up for an account you accepted the ToS. They tell you upfront something like this can happen and you clearly accepted that cause you are here now. Only thing deceptive here is you convincing yourself Inno has deceived you and the funny thing about that is that your castle is not even high enough to be effected by any of this.
Here's a post of yours to the Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback thread"

"May I remind everybody (once again ) that this is a feedback thread and not a discussion. There is no need to react to the feedback of someone else."

This is also a feedback thread. There is no need for you to react to my feedback.

Agent327

Here's a post of yours to the Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback thread"

"May I remind everybody (once again ) that this is a feedback thread and not a discussion. There is no need to react to the feedback of someone else."

This is also a feedback thread. There is no need for you to react to my feedback.

So a post like this one is feedback?

Seems like you reacting to the feedback of someone else.

For now I am allowing it cause people feel the need to vent. You can always check forum rules if you do not think I am allowed to.