• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System Feedback

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Read all about the NEW Feature - Castle System here.
Should you have any comments or questions, please check our FAQ below the Announcement or just let us know! We're looking forward for your feedback here!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Ironrooster

Question:
Starting on level 3 the Reward Box provides Previous Era goods, in the Bronze Age will this be additional Bronze Age goods?

Kaidi

In case anyone but me was wondering what the missing/broken graphic looked like on the announcement:

button2.png

Exciting, huh? (lol. I had to know.)

DeFender of Yore

This was very well thought out and i am looking forward to seeing how this will greatly aid players advancement. The castle graphic designers did an outstanding job with the digital architecture and color scheme. Level 15 is a very eye appealing building. Great job Inno team!

MariB64

It sounds like a good thing and seems like it'll be fun so I'm looking forward to see it and getting started. I love that it may encourage more members in guilds participation in the GE's. Wish it would include incentives to participate the battleground too though.