• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System Feedback

Kaidi

No you get for both negs and fights. You didn't terrorize the hood, the cmap or the pvp tower?
Nope, not after the update. (Prior to it, I did some GVG.) But you know how with the new GE attack/neg buttons, it shows you how many you can win? Attack and Neg both had numbers on them until I finished negotiations, and then the numbers on both buttons went away.

Kaidi

Nope, not after the update. (Prior to it, I did some GVG.) But you know how with the new GE attack/neg buttons, it shows you how many you can win? Attack and Neg both had numbers on them until I finished negotiations, and then the numbers on both buttons went away.
The numbers came back, maybe after I leveled my castle? So I fought a battle. But now the numbers are gone again, even though the fights are still adding points. I think it may be a visual bug.

KingLear13

No you get for both negs and fights. You didn't terrorize the hood, the cmap or the pvp tower?
Am referencing the Guild Boost Power Championship, nothing else.

Yes, taking sectors quickly through fighting in GBG may help the guild's tactical situation, but there are times each day when the action is a bit more deliberate, not frantic. I plan to nego then. Not sure how PVP Arena enters this topic, since can't negotiate there, but I do a robust number of fights daily.

Edit: Seems you may have been responding to another post, so disregard what is above if so. Sorry for the confusion.

Ebeondi Asi

I would mention when you look at totals of gifts from Castle. each level is the total of all levels you got so far, so the Gifts shown are the cumulative, not additive amount.
(IE all you get total is shown in the gift box. not that much more added)

Agent327

Everybody please pay attention.

This is the feedback thread for the Castle System. It is not a thread to report login problems. There is a bug section where this has already been reported. Devs have been made aware of the problem.

All off topic posts have been removed. Please stick to the subject.

Ebeondi Asi

So far I am totally on board and love the Castle !!! the daily rewards of higher levels are great, and the permanent rewards are great too.
I still have a few questions how some stuff works,but I know i can figure that out soon enough

Pickleweasel

Overall, I think this is a very positive addition. The only thing I find to be a negative is the reduction in tavern cost "benefit," as it ends up costing more to complete daily challenges/event quests that require spending X tavern silver, since one no longer can spend exactly the amount required through one/a combination of expenditures.

RazorbackPirate

Overall, I think this is a very positive addition. The only thing I find to be a negative is the reduction in tavern cost "benefit," as it ends up costing more to complete daily challenges/event quests that require spending X tavern silver, since one no longer can spend exactly the amount required through one/a combination of expenditures.
I keep a 24 hour Supply boost running so DC doesn't give "buy tavern boost" or "spend tavern silver" tasks. If there is a boost running at the time you select the DC chest, you will not get these tasks.

Emberguard

I keep a 24 hour Supply boost running so DC doesn't give "buy tavern boost" or "spend tavern silver" tasks. If there is a boost running at the time you select the DC chest, you will not get these tasks.
Construction boost suddenly looks attractive.

Though if it just needs a boost, wouldn’t the 4 hr coin boost also work?

ChicWit

The timer reset at midnight is a huge disadvantage. Most people are asleep at that time, so let's say 7 hours sleep, then an 8 hour work day comes out to 15 hours, more than half of your 24 hours is gone. Before you even start.

Fix equals reset your own timer like you can with your daily quests, even out the playing field Inno and make the castle worth our time and effort

Rexx II

This is going to have a major impact on game play. Probably more than anything since the introduction of The Arc.

I find answers and replies by the moderators to be rather snippy. Unlax people. New things like the Castle are going to generate a significant amount of redundant and unintelligent questions. That's just how life is.

RazorbackPirate

I broke my own rule and didn't have a boost running when I selected the DC chest today. I got a Spend 2500 Tavern Silver task. No problem I think, that's the cost of a 24 hour Supply Boost, which is the one I buy anyway, but... big problem.

With my Castle now at an impressive level 1, I forgot about the equally impressive 1% reduction in the cost of Tavern Boosts. Meaning, I bought a 24 hour Supply Boost, thinking I would fulfill the task, but no! I'm 25 Tavern Silver short of the goal, with a 24 hour boost running. No DC today for me! :oops:

Break my own rule and it bites me in the behind. I won't be doing that again.

Zatrikon

I like it so far. It would be nice to have some indicator in the Castle as to how many battles/negotiations you've done so far - or how many Castle Points the next battle/negotiation will be worth.

Ebeondi Asi

I like it so far. It would be nice to have some indicator in the Castle as to how many battles/negotiations you've done so far - or how many Castle Points the next battle/negotiation will be worth.
So far on PC I see the exact numbers.os Castle Points each is winning. when they run out after 15 then there are no indicators.