• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System Feedback

Flavius Belisarius

Castle system is ok by me.
I'm a daily player for 6 years wandering half way through Oceanic Future in Tuulech fighting where and when I want to.

Zatrikon

After you've finished a battle, the screen that shows where your ranking is in the PvP tower. There's a small banner there.
I'd like to be able to see this *before* I do a battle. Just like I can see it before I do a negotiation.

Periclez

QUESTION: Game ssay that if you miss a collection from the Daily Castle Points Chest that your streak will pause. It does not say how long that pause will be. Does anyone know? I'm wondering if the pause is long enough to consider pausing it purposefully on say day 6, if I know ahead of time I will be away from internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

QUESTION: Game says that if you miss a collection from the Daily Castle Points Chest that your streak will pause. It does not say how long that pause will be. Does anyone know? I'm wondering if the pause is long enough to consider pausing it purposefully on say day 6, if I know ahead of time I will be away from internet.
All it means is that it takes 7 days of play to complete a 7 day streak. Kind of like the weekly chest in DC. You only get points toward it for completing a DC.

Skip all you want.

Periclez

All it means is that it takes 7 days of play to complete a 7 day streak. Kind of like the weekly chest in DC. You only get points toward it for completing a DC.

Skip all you want.
Thanks. I was understanding it as a penalty for skipping. IIUYC then it would resume again from the same place when collected again, and there is no penalty for not collecting other than the obvious expected loss of that day's benefit. That's kind of them.... a lot better than having it reset when skipped.

DevaCat

Thanks. I was understanding it as a penalty for skipping. IIUYC then it would resume again from the same place when collected again, and there is no penalty for not collecting other than the obvious expected loss of that day's benefit. That's kind of them.... a lot better than having it reset when skipped.
Much better. Way back in the day progress toward the weekly DC chest was reset to zero if you missed a day, I’m told.

Ebeondi Asi

Collect some Castle Points each day. The amount increases with each collection and if you miss one day your streak pauses. After 7 days of collecting it resets and start over. the way I understan dthis. the collection pauses. and it stays at that level until the end of the week. then starts over normally.
Someone would need to verify this.
So missing day two would be worse being stuck for the remaining five days collecting only 15 a day. where missing day six not so bad.
I may be wrong. it would take someone deliberately skipping a day in the middle to verify.
My wonder is does it mean y must collect the Chests each day? or just login?

Joeyjojojo

This is weird.... Went to bed with castle at LVL 2 needing 900 PTs for LVL 3. Logged on this morning and I am at LVL 4 with 500 PTs needed for LVL 6.
Someone buy some diamonds without you knowing 'bout it?

I like the castle system fine, it'll take a long time to max, but that's ok. I also wish the fight castle points # was visible somewhere before fighting (other than figuring from large GE battles). I might prefer a boost to silver collected vs. spent, but mostly don't care. The spend tavern silver/buy tavern boost quests are the easiest things to complete and I almost always overbuy anyway (use the 30 min fight boost for a lot of them because it resets faster, and the 4 hr when it's spend 2500+). Honestly I don't get the complaints about this as other than a new city on an old world, having enough tavern silver to do these is trivial.

Oh, personally I'd rather diamond purchases not boost it but I get it, so whatever, and it would be nice if aiding gave tavern coins (limited, maybe 1coin/10aids up to 30 coins total)

Agaselle

How are you all today,gaselle wants to let you know how much I would like oure The Castle// needs a more home style name,somewhat like C A M E L O T //
Maybe everyone could be taken into count for it ,just to have more fun, and to get all the right scores.....................................

LoveNkind

I'd like to be able to see this *before* I do a battle. Just like I can see it before I do a negotiation.
The FAQ claimed we could see expected Castle points before both negotiations and battles. I always see it before negotiations, but the only time I see it before battles. is GE big encounters. Apparently, this is a bug.

Ebeondi Asi

The facts given tell us that the Castle points are collected for others when applicable. (to the fifteen battle that apply) but they are not shown in the battle screen. it is not a bugit is the wya they left it. they apparety changed the programming to show in GE but did not in the other places. It is the intended design, and not a'bug'

GeniePower

You don't see it before the negotiation, but while you're doing it. I think it could be improved for both.
It does show before you actually spent any goods negotiating, so in a way before you start. Equivalent to being in the screen to select your army imo

Krockitt

I have people in my guild reporting that they are gaining castle points for selling items in the Antiques dealer! Nothing in the announcement mentioned this as a way to gain castle points, just buying and winning auctions. Is this a bug or am I just the unlucky one not getting castle points this way?

Zatrikon

The facts given tell us that the Castle points are collected for others when applicable. (to the fifteen battle that apply) but they are not shown in the battle screen. it is not a bugit is the wya they left it. they apparety changed the programming to show in GE but did not in the other places. It is the intended design, and not a'bug'
If that's the intended design, then my feedback is that it's a bad design. Let us see the castle points we'll get before doing the next battle (just like we do for negotiations). Or else let us see how many battles we have left in the day to get points for (and for negotiations as well).

I find it hard to believe that the current inconsistency is indeed "intended design". And I don't see anything to indicate that it is. On what do you base your claim?

Pericles the Lion

If that's the intended design, then my feedback is that it's a bad design. Let us see the castle points we'll get before doing the next battle (just like we do for negotiations). Or else let us see how many battles we have left in the day to get points for (and for negotiations as well).

I find it hard to believe that the current inconsistency is indeed "intended design". And I don't see anything to indicate that it is. On what do you base your claim?
When the CS was introduced I felt the same way. After a bit though I became unconcerned about having a counter for battles simply because I rarely have a day with fewer than 15 battles. Between clearing my HC bonus, GE, GBG, and the occasional DC achieving 15 battles is easy so keeping track isn't a big deal for me. Having a nego counter is a nice feature because I don't typically negotiate. I'm sure that a player that does not battle would appreciate a "battle counter" but I don't know how many players are in that group.