• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle system flag

Ckirk

Hwy does the castle system keep hoisting the flag when it seems there is nothing to collect?

Ebeondi Asi

Since the Castle rewards are added at game reset at Game clock midnight every single day... So the first time one logs in or is on after that time it is clear the flag on the Castle is for the rewards. Otherwise who cares? It is such a small trivial thing LOL
Players demanded a notification for something no one needed. Now they got it more players are not liking it. I is not needed at all IMO. but some folks just have to haves something .. anything to complain about I guess.
Just like the tag to block selling in the Antique Dealer. some whined "Oh I accidentally sold XYZ", fix it for me.(babysit me is what they want) So now endless new players whine they can't sell XYZ.. It is a rediculous situation all around. Fixing stuff that didn't need fixing, When the fix get twice as many whines as the original problem.