• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Casual Fun - Guild Recruitment!

DeletedUser14516

Hello everyone! I am starting a new guild on Jamis and am I looking for members. Currently, this our model:

This guild is for players looking for casual fun. Feel free to pass through for blueprints. If you like it, please stay. ANYONE IN THE GUILD WILL GET REGULAR AID and GB forge points from other members. (Mainly me.)

By joining, you agree to help your guildmates through aid and goods trades.

We will also be doing GE and please try and donate 5 goods of your a week. It's not required, but greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancer

Hello everyone! I am starting a new guild on Jamis and am I looking for members. Currently, this our model:

This guild is for players looking for casual fun. Feel free to pass through for blueprints. If you like it, please stay. ANYONE IN THE GUILD WILL GET REGULAR AID and GB forge points from other members. (Mainly me.)

By joining, you agree to help your guildmates through aid and goods trades.

We will also be doing GE and please try and donate 5 goods of your a week. It's not required, but greatly appreciated

I'm just putting this out there, but if you would like to become part of a long standing guild instead of starting a new one, I would welcome you to join our guild. We only require each member to place at least 3 fps to new GBs in the sticks to bricks thread and we need participation in GE. The rest of it is optional. The guild is only like 7 members but a great loyal group. We are usually ranked around 200 in the world of Jaims. We are level 27.

High Guard Reapers

You can also message me in game. If you want to discuss it further or want to try us out, then send me a private message here for my ingame username.

DeletedUser14516

I'm just putting this out there, but if you would like to become part of a long standing guild instead of starting a new one, I would welcome you to join our guild. We only require each member to place at least 3 fps to new GBs in the sticks to bricks thread and we need participation in GE. The rest of it is optional. The guild is only like 7 members but a great loyal group. We are usually ranked around 200 in the world of Jaims. We are level 27.

High Guard Reapers

You can also message me in game. If you want to discuss it further or want to try us out, then send me a private message here for my ingame username.

This sounds like a great idea. I will look for you guild in Jamis. :D