• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cataclysm is Recruiting!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5273
  • Start date

DeletedUser5273

Hello and Good day! Are you per chance looking for an active guild with a stellar community to join? My name is Fyrestorm15, and I would like to take a few minutes to introduce you to our guild called Cataclysm. Cataclysm is a growing army of active players working together to build our cities and expand our empires and influence throughout Forge of Empires. We strive to provide assistance to one another while we vanquish our foes with one swing of our mighty swords! Our guild is a very friendly group of daily players with a highly active community. We have players from around the world on our team, so there are always people on around the clock. Our members range from the Early to Late Middle Ages. At the time of this posting, we are currently ranked 24th on the server with over 1.4 million points and still moving up fast. We are looking for a few more good souls and players with a strong drive to join our ranks. We are a very new player friendly community and would be willing to teach and work with players who want to master the game. If you do have any questions, contact me in-game and I would happy to answer them for you. We look forward to having you join our energetic and ambitious team today to help make the most of your gaming experience. Thanks and happy hunting!

- Fyrestorm15, Proud Founder of Cataclysm

**UPDATE - We have room for 2 more quality players.**

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,

This is Za Sen, the Founder of the Samurai. Do you think you would like to ally with our Guild? We are growing fast... 200,000 points in two weeks! :) I sent you an in-game message. :)