Caution! Reconstruction loses buildings (reported nearly a year ago via support, no reaction)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bob the gapper, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Bob the gapper

Bob the gapper New Member

(Well, it feels like a year ago...)

I do not know if it occurs for other buildings, but in the Japanese Garden Set, buildings get lost (typically for me it has been the Sakura Rock).

I place the Japanese Garden set last, since it requires care in placing to maximize the buildings returns.

When I have done this, I find that the Sakura Rock is often missing. I figured it would be resolved since my report last year, but it is still there. This seems a rather major bug...

I end up reverting my design, discarding my efforts.

During reconstruction, notice the palette and map do not have a Sakura Rock. The hidden palettes only have 1 Baobob tree and roads:

City_while_designing_no sakura.jpg

This is my city before attempting to redesign. Note the Sakura Rock to the left of the Arc:

City_as_it_is.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Make sure you click all the tabs in reconstruction mode to make sure. I believe the Sakura Rock is classified as a cultural building/decoration, but I'm not 100% sure.

3. Bob the gapper

Oh, I have. Multiple times. Once I was able to get it to show up by storing some of the Japanese garden set back into the palette, but I didn't try this time. There is a lot of motivation to finding a way to get it to work after putting 15-30 minutes redesigning my city.

4. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Reconstruction mode was introduced Tuesday, 4th of September.

Hasn't even been here for half a year, let alone a year.

5. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

same thing happens with my buildings some times..TIP:click.move building, and tap the invisible buildings with that and then put them back how they were before u tapped them with the move button:)

6. Bob the gapper

Don't understand that suggestion, there are no invisible buildings to move.

(It feels like a year, even if it is only four months). The earlier ticket was 9/26/18.

7. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

That's an inane quibble. Not really up to your usual "standards."

8. Bob the gapper

Just tried it again, this time I only had five rogue dens available, but I have six. So revert... sigh