• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Celtic Farmstead Upgrades

Darkest.Knight

Any idea whether or not we will get another lvl1 or are all the event building rewards upgrades? I don't want to use a selection set a make a lvl1 if I might get another.

Darkest.Knight

Thanks, that was my guess since it forces u to buy at least 1 set (6) of boxes. I'll prob just wait and make sure before I start a second building, odds r I'm going to run out of diamonds before I get to lvl10 anyway. It'll prob be next yrs event before I get a chance to buy any upgrades for building.

Darkest.Knight

Normally lvl1 cycles back around, but I don't remember it taking as many rounds as for this event. It may not show up in the lists I've seen because it takes 3 rounds to get an upgrade so it would be further down the list than what is shown. Thought I'd wait and c if I get enough upgrades to get another lvl1, takes a lot of diamonds to get an extra farmstead and it looks like I may be short.

Pericles the Lion

It's probably the same as last year. The L1 will not show up in the grand prize cycle. The questline gives one L1 and two upgrades. The grand prizes have all been upgrade kits. The end-of-stage reward for opening 6 chests is a selection kit. Anyone wanting a second L1 needs to open 6 chests after completing one town.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Normally lvl1 cycles back around, but I don't remember it taking as many rounds as for this event. It may not show up in the lists I've seen because it takes 3 rounds to get an upgrade so it would be further down the list than what is shown. Thought I'd wait and c if I get enough upgrades to get another lvl1, takes a lot of diamonds to get an extra farmstead and it looks like I may be short.
If you're buying the chests in between cities, you may never complete enough tasks to get to the level 1 Farmstead. Choices.

Darkest.Knight

Miscommunication here, I spent the diamonds to quickly complete the first building. I've been waiting to c if I should wait before putting up the 2nd, I'll get another lvl1 tomorrow and I'll be up to lvl5 on the next building. I was speaking out of the wrong orifice, I've spent 8K diamonds so far, I'll spent another 6K to move as far as I can over next 7 days.