1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Celtic Warriors II is looking for players

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by snowman9999, Jul 27, 2014.

1. snowman9999

snowman9999 New Member

Celtic Warriors II is a new guild to Houndsmoor. We are a mix of experienced and new players. We are looking for players who are interested in building a strong guild which will eventually fight in guild vs guild. If you are interested in joining a fun guild that helps build your city send me an ingame message or reply here.
    Thanks
    snowman9999

2. detourbt49

detourbt49 Guest

I would like to join your guild;
    un: detourbt49

Thanks.

3. snowman9999

snowman9999 New Member

invite sent

4. login issues

Hey Snow
    Its Mitra Here, for couple of days I cannot login to play the game as I am getting "Response Error". Are you guys getting any issue in loging in?? I have tried to complain it in"http://support.innogames.de/login/to/game/foe/market/us" but there too I am getting "Server Connection Closed <<The server requested closed the connection before the transaction was completed>>". Even I am getting same issue in this forum too as this is the 4th time I try to post this but able to do so due to server connection closed issue. Hope you guys are good. Please let me know if there is any other to complain this or if possible you can complain on my behalf.

Thank You
    Mitra

5. LordDeathrider

LordDeathrider Member

Hello Emperor Mitra,

I would highly recommend clicking here and creating a new post in the Bug Reports Section of the Forum since you are currently unable to access the Support Team who would usually deal any Login Issues.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

6. Red Hope

Red Hope Guest

I'd like to join the Guild, please. Username is "Red Hope"