• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Challenge me!

DeletedUser38090

Once you have a couple of military buildings (which requires getting Tower of Babel for population)
I would probably use the Inno Tower (or for this situation if you get the prints from the powerlevelers. In Iron, you could sustain yourself by farming the archer legionnaire quest once you get your CF up to level 5. If you collect 12 times a day (obviously using 15% tavern boost, and a 15% guild recruitment bonus here, so you can get at least 7 hours of sleep), you could crank out ~4.25 FPs on average per set of barracks plus ~40 goods. Efficiency per tile in terms of FP might put this on par with the terrace farm, surprisingly, and with those 40 IA goods, you could turn those goods into a handful of FP if you sell Lighthouse kits to inexperienced hoodies who are already struggling with 1 BA goods building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would probably use the Inno Tower
Seriously. You all are hilarious. Inno Tower?!? How in the world are you going to get Inno Tower? Just getting the goods to trade for it would take forever, not to mention the FP cost. In fact, how long will it take just to get the goods to build Babel using only the Bronze Age RQs? Days? Weeks? Months?
No coin production other than aiding, no supply production except for the Oracle (assuming you can complete those quests without coin or supply production), no goods production except through RQs. It would be an intensive 8+ hours a day job just to progress at a regular pace. And you're talking about getting later age GBs?!? This has wandered into the realm of the absurd.

DeletedUser38090

Seriously. You all are hilarious. Inno Tower?!? How in the world are you going to get Inno Tower? Just getting the goods to trade for it would take forever, not to mention the FP cost. In fact, how long will it take just to get the goods to build Babel using only the Bronze Age RQs? Days? Weeks? Months?
No coin production other than aiding, no supply production except for the Oracle (assuming you can complete those quests without coin or supply production), no goods production except through RQs. It would be an intensive 8+ hours a day job just to progress at a regular pace. And you're talking about getting later age GBs?!? This has wandered into the realm of the absurd.

I mean, I never said it wasn't absurd. He wanted a hard challenge and I gave him one that was hard enough. Expecting to go through this game at a moderate pace with this roadblock without putting in huge efforts would be crazy enough. You aid around 900 people an hour, and pick up trades unbalanced for the seller. Also, you could ask the goods seller if you could put in extra FP on top of the deal so you could compensate for doing more than the 5 trades needed, or if their guild is auto-join, join the guild.