• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHAMPIONS 2 guild recruiting

DeletedUser13602

Greetings,I am BlackDaze from the Fellowship CHAMPIONS 2.

I would like to invite you to join our fellowship.
We are the sister guild to CHAMPIONS.
Please take a few moments and check us out if your interested..and please feel free to ask some questions.

We are a loyal and friendly group that enjoys companionship of like minded players while playing the game.
Our main goal is helping our brothers and sisters of our fellowship grow while having fun along the way..we also enjoy lending a helping hand to our friends and neighbors.

We only ask our members to abide by 3 simple goals. Meeting these goals promotes Personal Growth, and Guild Growth

1.. We are a Fair Trade Guild...and we provide a website for FOE Fair Trade Calculator.
2. We do want our members to participate in Guild Expedition, but not mandatory at this time.
3. We do ask our members to stay "ACTIVE," which requires P/M (Polishing/Motivating) team mates at least 2xs a week, and whenever possible helping team mates lift or level Great Buildings.

I thank you for your time.
Happy gaming
Regards,BD