• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHAMPIONS are Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser13238
  • Start date

DeletedUser13238

Greetings,

My name is CCRose6 known as Lady CCRose, and I am the founder of the CHAMPIONS. We are a Level 20 Guild with 28 members. We know there are a lot of Guilds out there to choose from, so this is why we hope you will chose the CHAMPIONS. Here are our Guidelines for Success♥

♥ ~ Members post Fair Trades. We will help our members with correct ratios if needed.
♥ ~ Members maintain their "Active," membership. This requires that you P/M your teams mates at least 2xs a week, and contribute FP's to Great Buildings whenever you can.
♥ ~ Members should plan on participating in Guild Expedition at least through 1st or even 2nd Temples.
♥ ~ Members will not be asked to participate in Guild Versus Guild (GVG) Wars
♥ ~ Members have FUN!!! We support a No Drama environment, and provide Training upon request.

If this sounds like the right fit for you, then please Apply to the CHAMPIONS!!!

Lucifer1904

Greetings,

My name is CCRose6 known as Lady CCRose, and I am the founder of the CHAMPIONS. We are a Level 20 Guild with 28 members. We know there are a lot of Guilds out there to choose from, so this is why we hope you will chose the CHAMPIONS. Here are our Guidelines for Success♥

♥ ~ Members post Fair Trades. We will help our members with correct ratios if needed.
♥ ~ Members maintain their "Active," membership. This requires that you P/M your teams mates at least 2xs a week, and contribute FP's to Great Buildings whenever you can.
♥ ~ Members should plan on participating in Guild Expedition at least through 1st or even 2nd Temples.
♥ ~ Members will not be asked to participate in Guild Versus Guild (GVG) Wars
♥ ~ Members have FUN!!! We support a No Drama environment, and provide Training upon request.

If this sounds like the right fit for you, then please Apply to the CHAMPIONS!!!
I am a guild founder myself and for newer members it can be quite hard or even impossible to get thru a lot of GE. We require they at least attempt at doing it

Last edited: