• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Champions

DeletedUser5500

I just finished the Christopher Columbus event and got the champions. how good are they for PME?

DeletedUser8152

I found them pretty useful. They don't have the very best stats, but they way their bonuses work no other unit has a strong bonus against them. So they are good when you don't know what you're going into.

DeletedUser13838

If I'm not mistaken the PME champ is just the fast unit tagged as a heavy unit and PME is the first age where the champ is heavy rather than fast.

DeletedUser2223

I like champions. Just wish they didn't take so long to rebuild.
I love how they give other units a bonus and the last gets a power boost also.
I do feel they could use some powering up.

DeletedUser17462

I like champions. Just wish they didn't take so long to rebuild.
I love how they give other units a bonus and the last gets a power boost also.
I do feel they could use some powering up.
Once you hit CE and TE, they actually have better base stats than the standard heavy units in those eras, but it's because they lack the special rules (Stealth and Reactive Armor) that the standard ones have.

DeletedUser8944

yeah PME and beyond they become Heavies, the best units of their age

DeletedUser10415

In PME, champs have worse stats than universal tanks, the heavy unit for that era. They also give anyone who kills them nearly twice the points than what they'd get for killing the tank. Put them in your city defense only if you want to encourage neighbors to attack you.

DeletedUser23427

Champions take too long to rebuild, also they need 1 slot, 1 gold/supply slot, and 1 diamond slot.