• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Aid

Resipsa2

With so many features now in the game; can you please get rid of Aid or change to Aid guild, Aid Friends, Aid Hood, Aid no one as only options.

DeletedUser36572

With so many features now in the game; can you please get rid of Aid or change to Aid guild, Aid Friends, Aid Hood, Aid no one as only options.

“... as only options”

I don’t like your options, and I Aid some neighbors while Attacking/Plundering others. I don’t care if you are lazy, but by all means don’t assume that being lazy should be the only option.

DeletedUser40996

“... as only options”

I don’t like your options, and I Aid some neighbors while Attacking/Plundering others. I don’t care if you are lazy, but by all means don’t assume that being lazy should be the only option.

Yep . If I have quest Win x battles without losing in between for example the lowest hoodies are getting attacked and if they left any goodies around plundered while rest of hood gets M/P (Aid)

The Lady Redneck

Why not just get rid of the Aid button and go back to the old way of having to visit each guild, member, friend and hoodie individually and choosing which building to polivate? Am very happy with my Aid button TYVM