Change back tinted chat box on browsers!!!

Jayzen Freeze

Proposal
PLEASE.remove greyed color to typing box, its color makes it haard to read.

Current System
(if applicable)
standard original chat box color was easier to see and read this one is not.

Details

return chat box to original color the greyed color with blak text on top makes it hard to read turn it back to normal.

Abuse Prevention
NONE just a shade correction

Visual Aids
None needed if you use a browser you see what I mean. Being close to screen it might not be as bad but disabled and 2 feet from my TV screen Its to fuzzy now with the greyish behind black color.

Conclusion The last color worked better and made messaging easier to read now its worse.
Already those I know on browser as well dont like it and for me its harder to read. Black font on top of a greyish background. Please revert it back. Please vote yes if you read this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

If you put this in the right format, get some people to support it, wait two weeks, nominate it for voting, wait for it to go to polls, and get over 60% support in the poll a dev might just see this in about 5 weeks. You'd be better off putting in a ticket with support or reporting it as a bug, although the effectiveness of either of those is questionable as well.

Jayzen Freeze

If you put this in the right format, get some people to support it, wait two weeks, nominate it for voting, wait for it to go to polls, and get over 60% support in the poll a dev might just see this in about 5 weeks. You'd be better off putting in a ticket with support or reporting it as a bug, although the effectiveness of either of those is questionable as well.
I did they didnt care all they said was put it on forum for proposal, in the meantime I cant really read what I type.

DeletedUser31206

Unfortunate but true. I mean every once in awhile they get off their figurative lazy butts and actually fix things but you've got to keep after them.

DeletedUser24719

Do u really think the lazy, money grabbing twits at INNO give a rats butt!!!

Stephen Longshanks

I'm not bothered by the change, it doesn't affect my ability to see what I'm typing. However, I am not everyone, and since many are having issues, I support changing it back.

Salsuero

A resounding and emphatic yes from me... stupid and unnecessary change that no one ever asked for. Was this even "tested" in beta first? I can't imagine it would've been thumbed up by a consensus. Geez.

DeletedUser31440

is that a joke lol
Second paragraph on proposal guidelines thread.

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

Jayzen Freeze

Second paragraph on proposal guidelines thread.

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.
What do i got to do to move it? I didnt see an option to get it to a poll? So far everyone says yes or dont care no one said do.