Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.24, which will take place on April 22nd. This update consists mostly of bug fixing, along with some small improvements and a little bit of re-balancing. In the meantime our development team works hard on some technical tweaks which you can expect to see in future releases.
- Changed the battle summary to show unattached units.
- Inactive players can no longer be interacted with via global ranking.
- Power has been added to the tooltip in GvG levels tab.
- All fight types should now show in event log.
- Values of some Modern Era units have been changed. See the new values below:
Dug In: 30
Bonuses (all 4): 55
Attack and defense bonuses vs ranged units: 25
Terrain defense bonus on the plains: 10
Easter event bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where The Easter Event icon does not show up in the top left corner of the screen when the first Easter quest is available.
- Fixed an issue where the Renovation Kit does not upgrade the building's point value.
- Fixed an issue with the decoration tooltip for hidden eggs.
- Fixed an issue where the Wishing Well tooltip is missing the road requirements.
UI bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where buildings were disappearing and causing the game to crash.
- Quests icons overlapping has been fixed.
- The amount of diamonds sometimes don't update instantly, even after a refresh. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue when selling a great building or a premium building where the name of the building were not highlighted.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling in the game zooms the city in/out, but does not affect the scrollbars.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong tab was displayed when opening the User Guide while in the Province map.
- Fixed an issue where The popup is not displayed when the player is paying with their own goods in GvG sectors.
- Fixed an issue where the focus for sector shifts, causing the wrong sector info to be displayed when viewing sector.
- A few translation issues in GvG have been fixed.
Other bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where some player had negative population.
- Fixed an issue where citizen animations were deactivated in other player cities.
- Fixed an issue where the initial game load stopped at 55%.
- Sometimes the "New Contacts" pop-up appears although no new neighbors were added after the neighborhood merging - this has been fixed.
- Granting freedom to a sector is not shown as an event in the event list - this has been fixed.
- Battles were not auto-surrendered during daily calculation - this has been fixed.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team
Last edited by a moderator: