• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.26 - Feedback

DeletedUser7570

When I try and sell a building (any building) I get a warning that I won't get anything back! I haven't the nerve to go ahead anyway to see what actually happens.

DeletedUser6791

I really dislike how much slower the game suddenly loads even with the hardware acceleration enabled which worked great until today/last night, also I keep having to reload the entire game when m/p more then 2-3 people in a row all for a sudden because my neighbours town shows up as just grass with stars where buildings should show randomly dotted about. What is that all about :/

DeletedUser8916

If I try to sell something, now I don't get anything back? I thought I might be the only one, but I can see I'm notl! What gives? If we do "sell" something in the mean time, will we be reimbursed once it is corrected?

DeletedUser

Retro-Active GB points

Players are going to get points for levels on new great buildings while I will not get the points for my old GB levels after equal effort.:mad:

DeletedUser8428

kmcenterprises - See the post from Toad and the response from Jaelis several above yours.

DeletedUser

Where are the vouchers for the military Great Buildings they promised after they reduced their levels?

DeletedUser2145

The Hardware Acceleration feature is still work in progress, while it increases performance in some areas at the moment, it does not work very well in other areas. However, the devs are working on improving it.

Where are the vouchers for the military Great Buildings they promised after they reduced their levels?
The vouchers will be added. I am not sure when, but I believe they're planned for when the feature related to them will be implemented. They have not been forgotten though. A use for blue prints is also planned, until that is released there is nothing further that can be done.

Players are going to get points for levels on new great buildings while I will not get the points for my old GB levels after equal effort.:mad:

I might be missing something, sorry, but what exactly is your reply to? I'm not exactly sure what points you're referring to.

DeletedUser8152

I'm pretty sure Zarathul is commenting on this change, from 1.26:
Players correctly get points when their Great Buildings level increases.
I take this to mean that a level 10 Zeus is worth more game points than a level 1 Zeus. If they just assign points based on the building's level, then it shouldn't matter when you leveled. If they instead give a one-time point award at the time you level it, then that does seem a bit unfair.

DeletedUser6979

Nice job on the upgrade... NOTTTT!!!!
Really guys, you screwed the game up again. Seems now when you try to sell buildings, any buildings, you get nothing in return. My suggestion, hire professionals, people that are capable of getting it right the first time, without destroying code that was already in place.

DeletedUser8152

Nice job on the upgrade... NOTTTT!!!!
Really guys, you screwed the game up again. Seems now when you try to sell buildings, any buildings, you get nothing in return. My suggestion, hire professionals, people that are capable of getting it right the first time, without destroying code that was already in place.
This is just a bug with the display. Even though it says you get nothing, you actually do get the correct return value. See
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/...uot-dialogue-has-wrong-display-(Display-Only)

DeletedUser10947

Doesn't the checkmark stay until you collect your reward? If not, then it should.

Does it? I don't think there actually was a time that I myself left an unclaimed reward and continued beyond the requirement, so what do I know?

DeletedUser

Yes, Jaelis is correct-Change log 1.26. "Players correctly get points when their Great Buildings level increases." And I also agree that now a level 10 Great Building is worth less points than a level 1 great building.

DeletedUser11061

creating a button for guilds to help allies being seiged .

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.26.

~DA
ESS

HI

THANKS FOR TAKEING A MINUTE FOR TALKING BUTTON ADDING A BUTTON SO GUILLDS CAN BECOME ALLIES

IT ADDS A FUN PART TO GAME AND IT ALSO PROMOTES A MORE THOUGH IN TO GUILD PLAY AND THE GVG (GUILD VERS GUILD) PLAY

IT COULD BE ALONG THE LINE WHERE AS ALLIES CAN ACCESS THERE BATTLE AND HELP . IM SURE IN SOME WAY A SYSTEM CAN BE WORKED WITH LIMETS TO BE FAIR TO EVEYONE BUT ITS SOMETHING THATS MAKE THE GAME FUN . JUST MY THOUGHS AND I TINK THAT OF ALOT OF PLAYERS DUE ALSO

THANKS ROB

DeletedUser10947

is there any particular reason you left capslock on for that entire message? Also, you may want to work on your grammar, because I could not figure out what you were trying to say.

DeletedUser

Still waiting for a reply

Change Log 1.26-"Players correctly receive points when their great buildings level up". While new levels are receiving points old levels are not. Thus the change is not a correction as stated. It is a new feature that cheats players out of their Great Building points. I would like a competent response.

DeletedUser2145

Change Log 1.26-"Players correctly receive points when their great buildings level up". While new levels are receiving points old levels are not. Thus the change is not a correction as stated. It is a new feature that cheats players out of their Great Building points. I would like a competent response.

I believe the values for the different levels are changed so basically everyone gets points for the levels that have already been completed. However, that is only an assumption, I asked Dark to verify that and am waiting for a reply in order to give you a reply. Please be patient, your post has not been overlooked, I did ask a while ago what the query was about so that I can in fact provide an answer.