Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.26 will take place on May 20th. This update contains some bugfixes and a few smaller features.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
- The exclamation mark no longer flashes when a quest condition is met surplus to the quest requirements i.e. the quest states to scout two provinces, the user does so, then scouts a third. The exclamation mark now no longer pops when the third is scouted.
- The dragging of the map has been improved on The Expanded City Map.
- The grid is now disabled when visiting neighbors with hardware acc. enabled.
- The camera positioning with hardware acc. has been improved.
- Remaining Easter eggs have been removed from decorations.
- Fixed an issue where the pop up icon for collecting coins or supplies doesn't always show.
- Fixed an issue where some trees/decorations sometimes disappear and appear randomly while zooming in and out of the new city map.
- Fixed an issue where overlapping buildings in expanded city map.
- Fixed an issue where the glow effect remains around the clicked on building when using the click and drag feature to collect finished production.
- Resizing chat can cause city map to move.
- Fixed an issue where some building graphics are shown underneath other buildings in move mode.
- +XXXX indicator was sometimes missing after collecting resources.
- Fixed an issue where the battle summary replay can cause the game to become unresponsive.
- Players now correctly get the points for their Town hall when reaching a new era.
- Players correctly get points when their Great Buildings level increases.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team