• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.28 - Feedback

DeletedUser1084

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.28.

~DA

DeletedUser10616

Please also fix the army management section bug.
Now, when you assign a unit for attacking army, the screen goes back to the beginning and we have to scroll again each time when we want to assign another unit.

DeletedUser3882

Now, when you assign a unit for attacking army, the screen goes back to the beginning and we have to scroll again each time when we want to assign another unit.

+100!!! Quite annoying and wastes precious time...

glennthenerd

"Hall of fame should now be boostable."

What is "boostable"? Can be Motivated? Can be Polished? Able to apply the Renovation Kit?

DeletedUser

Looks like its being fixed :)
Other bugfixes

• Fixed an issue in Army Management - Scroll bar always resets after selecting a unit.

DeletedUser3882

"Hall of fame should now be boostable."

What is "boostable"? Can be Motivated? Can be Polished? Able to apply the Renovation Kit?

Yes. Hall of Fame can be P/M'd for double output and can be plundered as well..

DeletedUser7406

PLEASE FIX neighborhood merge module..
It puts players in the same neighborhood that are 1500% (15x) apart in rankings/points and 3-4 Ages difference.

The merge program would be much better served to put EVERY player in neighborhoods where their points values were contiguous every 75-80 slots.
Then your argument about research techs could be viable.

This started happening only recently in the last 2 merge cycles.
I always seem to be 74th in ranking, never 1st or in the Top-10.

THIS is not fair OR equitable.
You cannot fight Tanks with Grunts, no matter how much research you do.

It almost hints at intentional programming towards unfair (un)balancing bias based on users that buy their way (diamonds) to advancement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3556

RE-Hall of Fame

I find it funny that in less than a year the developers managed to make the new guild rank system as meaningless as the old system. Instead of player points they've substituted power and this time you don't even have to be very active to increase your guilds ranking as you get to collect the power every 24 hours instead of say every 8 hours, so the chance to actually plunder these new buildings is low. Then there's the whole why should your guild GvG at all if a Hall of Fame (motivated) gives more power per day than holding several sectors and you don't even have to farm any goods or defend/reinforce sectors. I'm wondering how many guilds will simply drop gvg after they get knocked down 10-20+ ranks by guilds that have few to no guild wars map sectors but several PE to PME age players with a few Hall of Fame's. I'm all for having special items that diamond players can buy, I even bought/buy diamonds , but creating a item that diminishes the intended value of recently added Major game features was foolish no matter how much money it might make short term as it damages the long term longevity of the game and future earnings. What is left in the game to do when PvP has been neutered by a flood of wishing wells + the great building changes and guild wars marginalized by Hall of Fame? What happened to rewarding players / guilds for being active and organized? Ranks meant something for a few months and then you blew it.

DeletedUser2744

Re- Hall of Fame - def needs to be fixed and FAST. We've got one basement-dwelling troll who maxed out his mum's credit cards to buy 20-something of them, and now our already intolerable bully guild is even worse. They now have twice the prestige of the next lower guild - and two more nobody guilds have sneaked into our top ten, not by fighting, but by buying HoFs. Is this really what was intended, Inno? I'm too old to hang out with playground bullies who buy their way to the top - I'll find somewhere else to spend MY time and money.

DeletedUser10266

The hof adding prestige is a known bug and they are working on fixing per en servers

DeletedUser

Army Management Scroll bar now back to normal in GvG -- Thanks

The ! not being cleared after you checked a Task ---- has NOT been fixed, In fact it is worse now.

Before 1.28 the ! would not clear maybe once or twice a week ---- NOW is it very very frequent.

So far today I have had about 4 to 6 on each of the 3 world I am on.

Do you want me to RE Bug report this problem?

DeletedUser2355

"Hardware Acceleration has been optimized to disable animations for low end machines."

I was very happy to see this was included as one of the fixes. However, it seems to be missing. I cannot find the option anywhere?

DeletedUser2145

"Hardware Acceleration has been optimized to disable animations for low end machines."

I was very happy to see this was included as one of the fixes. However, it seems to be missing. I cannot find the option anywhere?

I believe the idea is the system itself disables animations on low end machines. So it's not an option of disabling/enabling animations, but a feature where the game itself disables the animations for low end machines.

DeletedUser2355

I believe the idea is the system itself disables animations on low end machines. So it's not an option of disabling/enabling animations, but a feature where the game itself disables the animations for low end machines.

Well that is disappointing.

I am one of those users with "low end machines" and whatever was done seems to have made performance worse. My animations are not being disabled and in a city like mine which is not low end it is greatly slowing down my computer. I know this for a fact because before the animations were re activated in the last update the performance was much better.

DeletedUser

There is a Major problem with the Release 1.28.

What is not in the Notes is that they have changed setting to ENABLE ALL of them - INCLUDING Hardware Acceleration.

I have had many problems with the game because we were not notified of this ( BAD Opps by your Dev's for not telling you to tell us )

Missing New builds of all sorts -- Watch fires. Victory Tower, many other buildings did not show up when you placed them. Some of the builds would show up when they completed but not all. One that did not appear when finished was Watch Fires. You had to refresh to see that they were actually there.

Missing Moving People on Paths, Farms where the animation was messed up. Other animations that were messed up.

All of the Above problems were fixed by turning OFF Hardware Acceleration (BETA).

I cannot recommend strongly enought that we (the players) be notified of such changes in the future so that we do not load up the forum with Bug Reports.

In the Future - STONGLY Recommend that you do not DEFAULT turn on the Hardware Acceleration (BETA). Let us do it so we know if a problem occures we know what caused it and can then notify via Bug Report any problem they may occur with a new Beta version.

Thanks

DeletedUser2145

I am pretty certain the HA being turned ON, or any other settings, was not intended but an unintentional error. If it was meant to happen I'm sure it would have been part of the announcement.

DeletedUser

I am pretty certain the HA being turned off, or any other settings, was not intended but an unintentional error. If it was meant to happen I'm sure it would have been part of the announcement.

The problem is that HA was NOT turned off --- but ON with no notification to anyone.
ALL
the setting were set ON by Default.

So those settings I had turned off were now on and I was not notified that this change had been made to my game.

Please get the story correct!

I am sorry, but I am upset that the Dev's did this and that you do not understand what happened.

I have gotten feed back from a general notification I sent out to Friends, Guilds and Hoods and a lot responded back that they thought that only they were having problems after the release and that turning OFF HA had made a tremendious improvement in their game play.

Let get the show on the road and get a general announcement out to YOUR game players. Recommend that it be one that shows up when you start the game as not everyone checks the Forums on a regular basis.

The Players will love you for it as they will think you have their best interest in mind and it will raise their confidence in INNO's responsiveness to their well being.

DeletedUser2145

I made a typo with the on/off, no need to get overboard about it. Noted all of what you've said. I do not make those calls, these are not -my- players since I am not an Inno employee.

DeletedUser

I am sorry if you feel that I went overboard, but as the problem has a DIRECT ADVERSE impact to game play, I felt it necessary to insure that you understood the problem.

You may not be a INNO employee, but you do have contact with them, and they need to be made aware of the situation as it is and that it is having a negative impact on the game specifically and INNO generally.

Here is a chance for INNO to get ahead of the news cycle and gain credibiltiy with INNO customers.

DeletedUser2145

As I said, it has been noted, it was the first thing that crossed my own mind as well, but I myself cannot do anything regarding that. All I can do is make a normal forum post, which basically already exists in the bugs section. I understand the issue, I see the tickets and forum workload that comes from it. If an announcement can be made, it will be made, we can only wait and see.

I did what I could and replied to your comment about mentioning these changes in advance --- I believe it was not mentioned because it was not intended.