• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.28 - Feedback

DeletedUser11006

Not sure if it was supposed to be fixed with this update, but i (and I assume others) are not getting updates when GBs level that we've made a donation to and have BPs etc awarded.

Only way to discover this is to visit inventory and check on a regular basis (or keep a manual note of GBs contributed to and spot changes).

Can this be addressed please?

DeletedUser11253

PLEASE FIX neighborhood merge module..
It puts players in the same neighborhood that are 1500% (15x) apart in rankings/points and 3-4 Ages difference.

The merge program would be much better served to put EVERY player in neighborhoods where their points values were contiguous every 75-80 slots.
Then your argument about research techs could be viable.

This started happening only recently in the last 2 merge cycles.
I always seem to be 74th in ranking, never 1st or in the Top-10.

THIS is not fair OR equitable.
You cannot fight Tanks with Grunts, no matter how much research you do.

It almost hints at intentional programming towards unfair (un)balancing bias based on users that buy their way (diamonds) to advancement.

It should be also setup so people with high attack & plunder amounts are grouped together

DeletedUser

As I said, it has been noted, it was the first thing that crossed my own mind as well, but I myself cannot do anything regarding that. All I can do is make a normal forum post, which basically already exists in the bugs section. I understand the issue, I see the tickets and forum workload that comes from it. If an announcement can be made, it will be made, we can only wait and see.

I did what I could and replied to your comment about mentioning these changes in advance --- I believe it was not mentioned because it was not intended.

OK and thank you.

Now onto better things.

They got something really right.

When you go to News and select Great Buildings - then a Great Building you are contributing to and select VISIT, it actually takes you INTO the Great Building Construction Window. You no longer have to remember which one you wanted to go to then search the city for it.

I do not remember this being a suggestion, but it is a great fix.

DeletedUser11253

game response seems to have suffered greatly since the last update. what use to take 5 minutes now takes 15 minutes

DeletedUser

game response seems to have suffered greatly since the last update. what use to take 5 minutes now takes 15 minutes

See my Dialog with ThePhantom.

Go to your Setting (Gears Icon - lower left) and turn OFF your Hardware Acceleration (BETA).

The UPDATE 1.28 set ALL options ON by default.

Turning it off should take care of your problem

DeletedUser

Not sure if it was supposed to be fixed with this update, but i (and I assume others) are not getting updates when GBs level that we've made a donation to and have BPs etc awarded.

Only way to discover this is to visit inventory and check on a regular basis (or keep a manual note of GBs contributed to and spot changes).

Can this be addressed please?

I can confirm this has happened on one of my world (sorry, do not remember which one)

Also I just got notification of a GB leveling on East-Nagach. Gave me a medal and a BP.

DeletedUser4074

Also I just got notification of a GB leveling on East-Nagach. Gave me a medal and a BP.

My current experience is that you get the notification if you are logged in when a GB levels, but not if you are not.

DeletedUser

My current experience is that you get the notification if you are logged in when a GB levels, but not if you are not.

Thanks shMike. I was logged into East-Nagach when I received notification and was not logged into the other world. Now it makes sense.

DeletedUser11006

Difficult to be logged into all worlds 24hrs a day - need a sandwich break at least.

Anyway it's an issue - could the devs look into it!