• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.29 - Feedback

DeletedUser2145

EN is always first because it's the international server. Every update and change takes place there a week before any other server. Which does not mean we'll have to wait a week for this to be added here, am just explaining why EN is always ahead in updates compared to other servers, it isn't that US specifically is behind.

DeletedUser2145

The fairies haven't brought the magic dust to make the changes work. :)

DeletedUser4074

I still don't understand what is the hold up here. It is a matter of turning on the switch.

I would only expect it to go live for us in the (US) overnight, rather than suddenly in the middle of the day while many people are on.

*Arturis*

Nothing happened overnight I see. I guess we are going to wait for another week like the usual wait we have been having.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10947

So just to check, they put out a update to overhaul the Gbs and didn't actually change the Gbs yet, but will "as soon as possible"
So we got some minor cosmetic changes, A nerf to Halls, Kick to the bronze farmers and exactly NOTHING positive as was promised, Yah that's great INNO keep up the good work
nevermind the fact they release this right after opening up a new world so everyone is in the Bronze Age and only those who polivate the heck out of everyone else can have great buildings.

DeletedUser2690

Not a lot of people have been told, however, if you contact support about the HoFs and you had purchased them before 6-17-14 they will give you 1000 cups back for every one purchased.

*Arturis*

GB cap removing still is still not in yet. I don't mind waiting for a year for it, but when it was already in and other server had it. It ticks me off with all the delay of implement it. When you run a business is that a principle of the business owner to keep their customers happy? I counted at least 3 announcements all just for the promotion of getting more players buying more diamond for the Event, but nothing about the GB cap removing. I am really disappointed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GB cap removing still is still not in yet. I don't mind waiting for a year for it, but when it was already in and other server had it. It ticks me off with all the delay of implement it. When you run a business is that a principle of the business owner to keep their customers happy? I counted at least 3 announcements all just for the promotion of getting more players buying more diamond for the Event, but nothing about the GB cap removing. I am really disappointed.

-throws out some magic dusts & twirls around- Go figure, another company that doesn't give a crap about the largest portion of its community, only the small few (like i used to) whom buy diamonds.

DeletedUser9313

-throws out some magic dusts & twirls around- Go figure, another company that doesn't give a crap about the largest portion of its community, only the small few (like i used to) whom buy diamonds.
Diamonds have nothing to do with it. I buy them for my G.B,s and wont my 3 vouchers before its just pushed under the rug and forgot about. I hope since Im lv. 6 I will get my 3+ for each G.B. and not just 1+.

qaccy

You guys seem to have missed the part where Inno said that the mobile version has to be updated (which requires approval from Apple) before they can implement the uncapped GB levels. Or did I miss the mobile version being updated already and they actually are late on pushing the changes out?

DeletedUser10266

You guys seem to have missed the part where Inno said that the mobile version has to be updated (which requires approval from Apple) before they can implement the uncapped GB levels. Or did I miss the mobile version being updated already and they actually are late on pushing the changes out?

It was approved but then some bugs popped up on some servers so the delayed further. Or at least that's what I've read on other forums.

DeletedUser

I just want to address the argument made by Bruic and Myst. IF!!! the change to bronze age was done to address "cheating Players" that might be one thing, but first off, INNO is trying to hide behind making the games learning curve easer for new players. While we all know that's a load, its their stated reason for doing so and as such its laughable, new players aren't chasing Bps in bronze age this change isn't in any way going to affect them. Secondly how exactly is farming bronze age cheating? are we hacking the game? running bots? how is my setting up worlds to maximize quests while keeping the time involvement low any more of a cheat then someone dropping diamonds everywhere to toss up dozens of premium buildings? that's right its not spending money, cant have THAT. But I'm still spending time playing those worlds, i'm still spending earned FP's chasing bps, who cares if I do it in bronze age or camped at end of modern era. How is my having Gbs earlier then most people change the game balance more then putting people in hoods with players 2 ages above them that have 50x their points and armies that can wipe there defenses out with 2 units?
Honestly if INNO wants to stop it for a business model reason, or even a misguided fair play idea I could live with that but don't try to lie and say your doing it to help, your not helping us your hurting those of us who chose to play the game a certain way.

Lastly lets stop glossing over the main issue here which is that other then the nerfs INNO hasn't actually delivered anything. They promised lots of things but its on "hold". For how long? no one knows but right now they rushed in an update promising all kinds of great features and delivered exactly NOTHING! I get theres issues with the Ipad but do we think those showed up on the morning of the update? of course not they knew perfectly well none of the promised upgrades were going to be delivered and covered it with the ending fine print line of "Great building changes may not be available at the same time as the rest of the update"
So effectively they Lied about what was coming in this update. What they actually did put in was detrimental for everyone and the reason for putting those things in was yet another lie. And yet everyone is arguing over whether or not the boosts to Attack Gbs or the vouchers are right when THEY HAVENT HAPPENED yet.
Things do get delayed, changes don't always make everyone happy or go smoothly, I get all that but this update has been a giant disgrace. If they need more time to address I pad issues then hold the update, if they are concerned about how the game play is being used by some people then say so, don't just Lie and lie and lie.

Thank you, Trackie! Well stated! :up:

DeletedUser9313

You only get 1 for each as seen here:

http://prntscr.com/40hozr
Thank you for the pic. Does each voucher give you a +3 to att. and def. per G.B. if you are not lv. 10 ?
All mine are lv. 6 so I think I will gain the +3 and the people at lv. 10 will only get the +1.

If it turns out I get only +1 I will never buy diamonds again since they can just take away what I pay for and not give equal compensation.

*Arturis*

Thank you for the pic. Does each voucher give you a +3 to att. and def. per G.B. if you are not lv. 10 ?
All mine are lv. 6 so I think I will gain the +3 and the people at lv. 10 will only get the +1.

If it turns out I get only +1 I will never buy diamonds again since they can just take away what I pay for and not give equal compensation.
After it will gives you less than 3% each level. Check this guide out:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...ldings-Encyclopedia/page2&p=114541#post114541

DeletedUser6736

Yes up to level 10 its still +3% per level. It's the new levels you can unlock past level 10 that are only +1% each. When you use the voucher it automatically fills in the remaining FP to level that GB up and unlocks level 11.