• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.30 - Feedback

DeletedUser1084

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.30.

~DA

DeletedUser10076

Just a couple of quick questions.

1. The battle speed default set to 2. Does that mean 2 is the new one and 2/3 are even faster? Or does it simple mean when i go into battle the very first time it'll just be the current 2?

2. The HA fixes-It is not going full time, correct?

*Arturis*

Will the GB's cap be lifted before patch 1.30 or it will be implement in patch 1.30, or it will be hold up until further notice?

Rephrase: (Will we finish lunch first before having dinner, or we eat lunch and dinner together at once, or we eat dinner first and finish lunch later?)

Last edited:

DeletedUser10131

I heard people talking that GB will be changed to being built only when you reach the age it's from. Is this true or not?

DeletedUser8152

I heard people talking that GB will be changed to being built only when you reach the age it's from. Is this true or not?
I'm sure they would have mentioned this if it were part of the update.

DeletedUser6736

Can we finish implementing ALL of 1.29 before we launch another update?

DeletedUser10266

If you read the iPad portion of 1.30 it seems as the rest of 1.29 is lumped in

DeletedUser6540

Having to beat 2 waves of defending troops of 8 each with only 8 attacking troops is stupid.
Oh wait its just another ploy to make people buy and use diamonds to replace or heal damaged troops.
Now I no longer get points for beating the 1st wave
I bought diamonds once or twice a long time ago, I will buy no more.
When I can no longer play with out paying real $$ for diamonds I will advance/play anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

Come on, getting victory points for fighting half the battle was lame. If you don't like the two-wave thing, that's fine, but I'm glad they fixed that part.

DeletedUser9393

I'm confused about upcoming 1.30 update.
Will the GB level cap be removed only for the tablet/app version or will it also be removed for the PC/browser version ?

Liberty

It seems like every update makes the game slower and slower. Here's to hoping you don't implement what you have over in beta now, which is taking away the possibility of us turning off hardware acceleration.

DeletedUser10266

I thought the chose not to go forward with the permanent ha. Guess I could have misread

DeletedUser6365

when are we getting our GB vouchers? this is getting a little ridiculous. think we were promised them multiple times now and it has yet to happen.

DeletedUser5556

It's not the same thing LacLong. In the Beta forum there are 8 pages of nothing but complaints and plea after plea to not make this change untill the HA is fixed. The answers they have gotten have been nothing but run arounds, all fluff and no substance. They keep asking what operating system they use when it is obvious from the info already given that almost every system is negativly affected and the problem is with them. The real question is, is there any system the thing will work well with and if so what is it? So far the best reports I've seen are players that say their system wasn't too badly affected. No one is raving that it made anything better.
Does Inno really expect us to go out and buy new hardware just to plat FOE? Specially when all we will get for it is that it counter enough of the negative effects that the game will be barely playable.
If Inno makes this change. knowing the problems from reports on beta, without fixing the HA first it will tell me loud and clear that they don't give a crap about their customers! :evil:

DeletedUser9640

It's not the same thing LacLong. In the Beta forum there are 8 pages of nothing but complaints and plea after plea to not make this change untill the HA is fixed. The answers they have gotten have been nothing but run arounds, all fluff and no substance. They keep asking what operating system they use when it is obvious from the info already given that almost every system is negativly affected and the problem is with them. The real question is, is there any system the thing will work well with and if so what is it? So far the best reports I've seen are players that say their system wasn't too badly affected. No one is raving that it made anything better.
Does Inno really expect us to go out and buy new hardware just to plat FOE? Specially when all we will get for it is that it counter enough of the negative effects that the game will be barely playable.
If Inno makes this change. knowing the problems from reports on beta, without fixing the HA first it will tell me loud and clear that they don't give a crap about their customers! :evil:

As if the fact that they have released 3 new worlds and now another update without giving us vouchers or positive GB changes doesn't already tell you that rayder ?

ITown

The issue was that hardware acceleration was being forced upon the players with no alternative. due to the uproar on the beta and en servers, you can now continue to choose whether you prefer hardware acceleration.