• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.30 - Feedback

ITown

Interesting.... Despite being available on the EN server for the last 2 weeks, we still can't use our vouchers here.

DeletedUser9404

What happen to the update. No BPs, no changes in getting repeated points by completing only one battle on map.

DeletedUser9404

Everyday I am getting disgusted with the game, I have played lots of games. However, I have never played a game with liars, and swindlers.

DeletedUser9404

What did they update on the Ipad?, what I don't understand is how could apple let them present an unfinished app for their customers.

DeletedUser

Are these the "vouchers" we're finding in our inventory today? If so, how come some are missing? It they aren't the "vouchers" what are they?

*very confused*

DeletedUser2145

Don't know what you're looking at, but this is a voucher: http://prntscr.com/42xomk

Vouchers were given out for any Aachen, Castel, and Zeus, constructed before the previous update (when it was announced that the vouchers are being given). If someone constructed one of the three GBs in the meantime, they would not get a voucher (because they were in fact given out with that update, they were just not visible/active because the GB changes were not added).

If someone fits in that criteria but did not receive a voucher, send a ticket in support.

DeletedUser9640

Ok the Bp pop up screen HAS to be fixed, having to click closed 3 menu's every time I get a bp from m/p is going to induce violent rage in short order.....PLEASE bring back the close button on first message screen I really don't need a tutorial on BP's 10 times a day.

DeletedUser

So, let's see.. the long anticipated use of extra BPs and lifting the GB level cap has been resolved.... or has it... So, raising my Zeus to a level 11 which requires 500+ FPs get me an extra 1% attack bonus... raising it level 12 gets me an additional 0% attack bonus for another 500+ FPs... seriously. That is the solution. Let me get a full set of additional BPs and have 500+ FPs donated to my GB for virtually nothing. Why the hell couldn't you just keep it at the standard reward amount of 3% per level. FoE continues disappoint with these updates.

DeletedUser5356

Well, I am glad to get a 3% increase from the vouchers along with some extra forge points for my guild-mates...thanks FoE.
However, even though the duplicate blueprints have now been given a value (1 cent) they are still totally worthless to me.
I say this because I will never get to use them, which makes them worthless even though a value of 1 cent was placed onto them.
I doubt that my zeus will get to the next level this decade and i have 4 more sets completed still to use.
It was a good thought guys, but the duplicate blueprints are still worthless.

DeletedUser5556

I agree Rissen, by only giving 1% on attack bonus it makes additional levels not worth the FPs invested but the devs new this when they did it. Politicians do it all the time. They do something that does nothing so they can claim they took action to solve the problem knowing that in fact what they did accomplished nothing. You'll use the voucher and get a measly 1% and then no one will spend 500+ FPs to get 0% at level 12. They didn't want to remove the cap on the on the attack bonus GBs but didn't want to take the heat for nerfing them so the did this so they could claim they did something while leaving things, for all pratical purposes, unchanged. They missed their calling. They should have gone into politics or become used car salesmen! :hmph:

DeletedUser10266

You seem to be overlooking the fact that all gbs had their caps removed. Yes leveling Zeus past 10 seems pointless but buildings like Alcatraz gain very well past 10. So to say that uncapping the gbs did nothing is wrong. You just focused on the attack boost and completely overlooked all the other boosts.

DeletedUser10076

That is true Bruic, but right now I think the only gbs really worth leveling after 10 are the Alcatraz, Hagia, capital and habitat(depending on your population dependecy). I do think that eventually the numbers for the other gbs will change. I still think turning in a set of bps for a lvl voucher would have been the way to go, but what do I know.

DeletedUser6741

You seem to be overlooking the fact that all gbs had their caps removed. Yes leveling Zeus past 10 seems pointless but buildings like Alcatraz gain very well past 10. So to say that uncapping the gbs did nothing is wrong. You just focused on the attack boost and completely overlooked all the other boosts.
It's easy to ignore facts, when they don't suit your narrative:D There are always going to be people that are unhappy no matter what Inno does. The funny thing is, despite all the complaining people still log in day after day.

I've already taken my level 10 Zeus and cashed in the voucher to take it up a notch. I'm quite sure my guildmates who donated a handful of FP's were happy to get their rewards for next to nothing. As for the 1%, well it can make the difference when push comes to shove, in a battle so I'll take it and say thank you very much.

DeletedUser5556

I should have been more clear that I was referring only to GBs with attack bonus. They were the only ones nerfed and the ones that we were told we would understand why when future developments were released and hinted that the extra BPs would be part of it. I was pointing out that, contrary to what we were told, this does nothing to justify the nerfing.
I didn't ignore the other GBs. The just aren't part of the nerfing or the vouchers to "suposedly" make up for it.

DeletedUser10266

I should have been more clear that I was referring only to GBs with attack bonus. They were the only ones nerfed and the ones that we were told we would understand why when future developments were released and hinted that the extra BPs would be part of it. I was pointing out that, contrary to what we were told, this does nothing to justify the nerfing.
I didn't ignore the other GBs. The just aren't part of the nerfing or the vouchers to "suposedly" make up for it.

Even taking only the attack gbs into account, only Zeus is underwhelming post 10. CDM still gives you an increase in fp every 2 levels and the coins from CoA grow every level. And even if people think its a cop out statement I stand by the fact that something is better than nothing. The devs could have said deal with your 30% boost and not done anything about it. Instead they gave people free levels on all 3 attack gbs and uncapped them all to expand on their potential. I wish people would stop nit picking the changes that actually are step in a decent direction and start focusing on the steps backwards.

DeletedUser6741

This nerfing of GB's is constantly being brought up, but in every thread that it has, I've asked the same question, "Aren't we all in the same boat?" Unfortunately, no one has ever came back with a justification as to why was is such a sticking point with some players. This move was done 100% across the board and effected all of us who had the attack GB's. Maybe you'd like to take a stab at this.

DeletedUser10076

This nerfing of GB's is constantly being brought up, but in every thread that it has, I've asked the same question, "Aren't we all in the same boat?" Unfortunately, no one has ever came back with a justification as to why was is such a sticking point with some players. This move was done 100% across the board and effected all of us who had the attack GB's. Maybe you'd like to take a stab at this.

1. Nothing has changed with the watchfires atm. Right now im at 89% and honestly those which have 100-150 ish boost to defense along with some attack boost are a blast to fight agaisnt. But as the Boost venture into 200+ range their is almost no chance of winning. The whole "so you can't beat everyone arrgument" is lame. This is one of the many reasons forcing people to play economically.

2. The were orginally nerfed to adjust them for gvg. But then they reduced Max boost in the lower ages drastically. :huh: Another trust raising issue.

3. Really the nerf hurt lower players more than anything. Higher ups still had modest boosts but now really a Zues is worthless to about lvl 5. I can attest to that as I am EMA in D have a lvl 5 zues and lvl 1 aachen and now finally my troops are starting to do a little bit better.

Kinda off topic buy this should be discussed in 1.29 feedback.

*Arturis*

I play my game on my laptop while at work, before the update it was working smoothly, but after the update the game force HA on me automatically, which makes it very lag and a lot of drag while moving the screen around. I have to go to the setting to turn it off. I played in 8 world and I have to get it turn off in each of the world.

DeletedUser5556

I didn't like the nerfing of the GBs but I didn't say anything about it and that isn't my complaint. My complaint is I feel their words say one thing and their actions say another. They first claimed the nerf was because of the GvG then they lowered the defense bonus in the GvG so the nerfed attack bonus would have a greater effect there. Obviously the exact opposite of what they said was true. Then they claimed it was because of the upcoming changes to GBs but at 1% every other level that doesn't make any real difference. They didn't make the other GBs give such a small bonus at every other level so obviously they intended for the uncapping to make no differnce in those 3 GBs so that reason for the nerfing wasn't true either.
If they had said nothing at all that would have been fine. If they had told the truth and said they just think they give too much attack bonus that would have been fine too. I wouldn't have agreed and think they cut it too drastictly but that's ok. Like you said it's across the board so no one gets an unfair advantage. But they didn't do that. They made up cover stories instead. THAT'S what I'm complaining about.
You may feel differently but I would rather be dealt with in an honest up front manner and I don't feel like that was done.