• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change to PvP Towers??

DeletedUser11463

So maybe I just missed this for the past 2 1/2 years, but I thought fighting on the Continent Map added points to the PvP towers?
I'm currently playing in M world with Postmodern fighters and had approx. 55K in points from fighting against others. I attacked and won a 2 army battle but no additional points were added to my Tower points. I double-checked and the 8 fighters I have are a mix of modern & postmodern soldiers.
Did something change??

DeletedUser10415

Were the towers open when you attacked? Sometimes Inno's a little late resetting them Monday morning.

DeletedUser7289

I have noticed a 'lag' in the counting of points on the towers. So that when I fight a battle, it doesn't show up right away, but points from a previous battle do show. My total seems to be 1 fight behind the actual amount. The points have been showing up after a fresh login, so I haven't worried about it.

DeletedUser11463

Were the towers open when you attacked? Sometimes Inno's a little late resetting them Monday morning.
Yes that is what is so weird. It was about 3 hours ago. But we are supposed to get points for that, correct?

P.S. Not sure why my post says 3:08am because I posted at 9:08pm tonight.

DeletedUser13452

BB, check your forum settings for time zone - hover over your username upper right.
Yes, hover over your name and select 'preferences'.
Also, as has been mentioned, the tourneys end on Sunday eve and the towers don't reopen immediately. I have not had any problems with lag in receiving points, perhaps there is a bug or something that should be reported.

DeletedUser17558

I have noticed a 'lag' in the counting of points on the towers. So that when I fight a battle, it doesn't show up right away, but points from a previous battle do show. My total seems to be 1 fight behind the actual amount. The points have been showing up after a fresh login, so I haven't worried about it.

I have only noticed this when fighting through the app, but it all gets counted eventually. Never had any points not count when the towers were open.

DeletedUser10517

Yes that is what is so weird. It was about 3 hours ago. But we are supposed to get points for that, correct?

P.S. Not sure why my post says 3:08am because I posted at 9:08pm tonight.
yes, happened to me too and Im also on M World.

What appears to be happening is the points are no added at the end of the fight..........but, at the end of the next fight, the previous points are added.

Its always one fight behind in scoring.

But....will show right to other people.

DeletedUser9184

There is a visual bug that I believe has been reported regarding this.

tstar99

previous towers are not showing and are showing a winner that just started as a new hoodie. they never even were in the standings.

wolfhoundtoo

previous towers are not showing and are showing a winner that just started as a new hoodie. they never even were in the standings.

Obviously you moved into the guy's hood who won last week according to Inno. Don't know how many people moved or perhaps the old winner moved out and they've changed it to show someone who won? I don't see it as much of a problem either way. Also why did you post this in a thread that was last utilized 1/1/16?

DeletedUser34480

BB, check your forum settings for time zone - hover over your username upper right.
I'm sorry, upper right of what?
If it is a main, City view, then there are coins, supplies, diamonds.. in upper right. No user name?

DeletedUser8428

I'm sorry, upper right of what?
If it is a main, City view, then there are coins, supplies, diamonds.. in upper right. No user name?
You do know you're responding to a post I made 2 years ago, right?

We were discussing his FORUM settings, not game settings so it would not show coins, supplies, etc. Right here in the forum. Placement of your username has changed in the last two years. LOWER right, hover over your avatar. Choose preferences.

DeletedUser34480

Well, if you check, there are 2018's posts before mine.

Regardless, is there way to change a time zone for a game settings. I'm kind of getting to used to, my notification are showing in ET time zone (while I'm in CT), yet I'd change them if it's configurable.