• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.101

DeletedUser4770

Hello Queens and Kings,

Please provide us with your comments and suggestions regarding Changelog 1.101. We look forward to hearing from you.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser28670

Cool, I've been looking forward to the fixing of the "double plunder, then removal of resources" bug. Kind of annoying to see, that's all.

lemur

Thank you for fixing the bug with the Forge Point bar. If I want to use a FP that has been "born" while I am on-line, I need to log out and log in again, which is a nuisance.

Please ... PLEASE do not implement the revised Great Building contribution window that is deployed on Beta. I have been using it for many weeks there, and it's awful !!!

DeletedUser27711

Why were the settings streamlined? Never ever remove settings options. Expanding settings is the only choice. Never ever ever ever take away anything from the settings. This stinks.

I'm on PC mainly, rarely touch mobile FYI.

DeletedUser26120

lol the update enabled animations.

ggwp, getting me to check out my new buildings before I disabled it again.

DeletedUser27535

Ok what happened to turning off other players animations?

DeletedUser26879

Dunno if this is appropriate here, but the front page announcement for the update has the date as XX.XX...
Front page announce - update 1.101.png

On the announcement page, it has the image from the April InnoGames TV announcement, as well as a date of XX.XX...
Announce page - update 1.101.png

DeletedUser27713

Not being able to motivate buildings (using diamonds) that produce fp's a a very bad idea! Are you crazy? U will lose income! If people were doing it by mistake, then add a mandatory confirmation button, but this is a horrible idea. You will lose out on players buying extra SoK's and also on diamonds being spent to make sure all SoK's produce fp's daily. If you have a big enough SoK farm, some days you may not get all motivated. BAD IDEA (for obvious reasons). I strongly encourage you to re-think this one.

DeletedUser

Not being able to motivate buildings (using diamonds) that produce fp's a a very bad idea! Are you crazy? U will lose income! If people were doing it by mistake, then add a mandatory confirmation button, but this is a horrible idea. You will lose out on players buying extra SoK's and also on diamonds being spent to make sure all SoK's produce fp's daily. If you have a big enough SoK farm, some days you may not get all motivated. BAD IDEA (for obvious reasons). I strongly encourage you to re-think this one.
If you go to the trouble of acquiring a "big enough SoK farm", why wouldn't you go to the trouble of filling up your friends list and/or finding a large, supportive guild? Either one would solve the problem. Why would you ever pay Diamonds (real money) simply to motivate a building once? YOU CAN BUY FPs WITH COINS! Sheesh.

DeletedUser27713

If you go to the trouble of acquiring a "big enough SoK farm", why wouldn't you go to the trouble of filling up your friends list and/or finding a large, supportive guild? Either one would solve the problem. Why would you ever pay Diamonds (real money) simply to motivate a building once? YOU CAN BUY FPs WITH COINS! Sheesh.
I have both actually (140 friends and a good guild)... 19 out of 20 days all my SoK's are motivated; sometimes there's a few that aren't. You can motivate at 25d (vs 50d to buy a fp)... Inno has lost an avenue of revenue. The question as to why, should be directed at them, not me. Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

I have both actually (140 friends and a good guild)... 19 out of 20 days all my SoK's are motivated; sometimes there's a few that aren't. You can motivate at 25d (vs 50d to buy a fp)... Inno has lost an avenue of revenue. The question as to why, should be directed at them, not me. Sheesh.

Hpw many SoK do you have? Just curious. I hadn't looked recently; I have 75 Aid Targets and approx 150 Friends, Guildies, and Hoodies. I'm always mo/poed, I put up some decos so that people would have Aid targets.

I thought the Announcement was pretty clear, INNO considered two factors, accidental Diamond usage compared yo how often the feature was used.

Seems likely that INNO decided to forego the income from the removal. Either they think that it will result in more spending (I can';t even guess how or why this would make more money.) or the number of complaints from the misclicking far outweighs whatever income they got.

I can;t say much on either income or complaint quantity other then there are few complaints on the Forum about accidentally spending Diamonds.

Draw whatever conclusions you want, but I'm guesing the number of folk using the feature was pretty low. Or they haven't noticed yet? Or the handling of complaints was really expensive? Or....

Toppcatt

Ok what happened to turning off other players animations?

They have now made it so that if you want to have the animations on in your city, then you have to have it on in EVERYBODY'S city. This is a very stupid idea, as I now have to have it turned off, because I still do actual visits to cities, and in addition to the usual lag this game has (because they won't get more and/or improve their servers), it cause the Flash to crash constantly. And I still do visits, because I do NOT like how the Aid button works for it's "priorities", once the main ones for Special buildings are done, of which they don't even have the Pole House in those priorities, even though it needs to be Motivated to get the Medals from it. I prefer to choose which Age/Era building I M/P, because they are some Age/Eras that I don't want or need the BPs for those GBs, hence I don't and won't M/P those Age/Era buildings.

I wish they would just fix all the problem they have, instead of keep taking away choices from us Players, to try and make us "play" the way they want us to, or maybe the way a few select Players want it to be played. These latest changes have me close to just finding another game to play, and you can be sure that it will NOT be any game that Inno owns.

Last edited:

DeletedUser25166

I now crash checking my own great building. I crash leaving GvG map. I crash after 4 fights in PvP.
Thanks though, you fixed the fuking double/reverse bug.
Fuking money grabbing as$holes, FIX THE LAG

lemonwedgie

I always complain about lag ... it is a part of FoE life ... but I have noticed on the GvG maps, when you hover over a sector there is at least 4second delay for just the sector banner/info to come up ... ummm ... Inno ... come on now .... you can't keep putting band-aids on everything, actually fix it :)

DeletedUser

So, let me get this straight. You're complaining about something that happens about once every 3 weeks?

DeletedUser

All they'd need do is make "allow d motivation" as a user-controlled setting (default = off).
I think their time is better spent fixing problems that players have daily, or developing interesting game changes, rather than reinstituting a feature that very few people use, including you by your own admission.

DeletedUser27735

19 out of 20 days all my SoK's are motivated; sometimes there's a few that aren't.
Save your diamonds and use one of these:
5c070e479a584093acc88abcfd775df4.png

*Just make sure you use one before your building is ready to collect. :D

Or when it's a really bad day/week:
4bfc8f5dc61f4cd4a01d0b4c93e940f7.png