• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.103 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser26965

Changelog 1.103

"our development team is working on making the city feel more alive by certain things that can happen in- and outside your city and allow you to take action"

What is it?

DeletedUser25272

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

I was under the impression from previous posts that the window "bounce" would be fixed in this version, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a new ETA for that fix. I can't really play the game right now because that animation makes me nauseous and it can't be disabled.

DeletedUser

Changelog 1.103

"our development team is working on making the city feel more alive by certain things that can happen in- and outside your city and allow you to take action"

What is it?
I think they're talking about the "Incidents", I think they're calling them, that they've rolled out on Beta.

DeletedUser29442

I don't think the FOE is working correctly cause I can't even login from today.

DeletedUser26210

Just saw one of those "did you know" messages saying that incidents can happen around or in your city, but as there's been no announcement, I assume that's still only in beta? (This was in production.)