• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.107 feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser29247

Thank you for reading the changelog, please leave your feedback here. Thank you, your Forge of Empires team.

DeletedUser29247

My oops when I read the release date it was listed 9/8/2017 this is how They mean August 9 2017. I read it September 8, 2017. I now owe them a cup of coffee.

DeletedUser27156

when will the fountain sets be fixed? they display properly but the attack bonus does not get applied in battle. inno has known about this issue for some time now

DeletedUser20660

dont see anything about the update to Gvg , the unbelievable lag that the leak caused , you fix things people dont care about, when will we fix the game for PC players

DeletedUser30943

When visiting a Friend Tavern, whether it's your own or someone else's, if you click on the portraits of the people around the table, I'm pretty sure there used to be a Great Buildings option for those that have some. Am I just imagining that it used to be that way, or has it disappeared? I don't see anything about it in the change log.

DeletedUser30943

Hmmm...maybe I'm just confusing it with the regular friends list, then. Could've sworn it was in the taverns too, though. It'd be handy for when you're trying to scope out new GBs to contribute to.

DeletedUser26120

Friends' list is just as quick in checking with one click access to GBs.

I've found several swaps by checking guild/friend lists for similar GBs, or GBs I need prints of.

Toppcatt

I still don't see anything about them adding the Pole House, to the Aid button Priority list. It was bad enough that it wasn't released that way, but for it to still NOT be put on it, is just plain BULL****!!

I mean, the whole purpose of the "special" building of Pole House, is to get the Medals from it. And if it's not Motivated, then you don't get the Medals. When you add in them taking away the option to use Diamonds to self motivate our buildings (with the lie for doing this all about Players "accidently" spending Diamonds, which is easily prevented by enabling that option), I still end up having times that one or 2 of my 4 Pole Houses are NOT motivated. And this is with me having all 4 at/in Arctic Future Era, and only having 3 buildings that can possibly be Polished (w/no Decorations either), because after all of the priority buildings are done, they still have Polishing (especially Deocs) as a top default priority with the Aid button, with it even Polishing 3 Stone Age Decos (that I put up for a Quest and missed selling off), before it Motivates a single FE K or Q.

Last edited:

Algona

I still don't see anything about them adding the Pole House, to the Aid button Priority list. It was bad enough that it wasn't released that way, but for it to still NOT be put on it, is just plain BULL****!!

I mean, the whole purpose of the "special" building of Pole House, is to get the Medals from it. And if it's not Motivated, then you don't get the Medals. When you add in them taking away the option to use Diamonds to self motivate our buildings (with the lie for doing this all about Players "accidently" spending Diamonds, which is easily prevented by enabling that option), I still end up having times that one or 2 of my 4 Pole Houses are NOT motivated. And this is with me having all 4 at/in Arctic Future Era, and only having 3 buildings that can possibly be Polished (w/no Decorations either), because after all of the priority buildings are done, they still have Polishing (especially Deocs) as a top default priority with the Aid button, with it even Polishing 3 Stone Age Decos (that I put up for a Quest and missed selling off), before it Motivates a single FE K or Q.

I'm missing some stuff here, I'm only in CE, so can I ask some questions?

You're in AF? The 800 extra Medals per day is obviously important to you. Can i ask why? If I'm going to need Medals in some higher Era should I start stockpiling now?

How many Special Buildings do you have?

I agree that it looks like Pole House meets the criteria to be on the Prioity list. If it gets moved up will yu be upset about whatever you have that noo longer gets Aided? If not, then maybe a temporary fix is to store those buildings?

DeletedUser13838

I agree that it looks like Pole House meets the criteria to be on the Prioity list. If it gets moved up will yu be upset about whatever you have that noo longer gets Aided? If not, then maybe a temporary fix is to store those buildings?
I'd rather have shrines of awe than a pole house (I never built either). For the same space you get a lot more medals and coin. And they're on the aid priority list.

AF SoA (motivated): 26k coin and 126 medals
AF pole house (motivated): 36k coin 172 medals

SoA is 2x2 and Pole house is 4x3.

Algona

I'd rather have shrines of awe than a pole house (I never built either). For the same space you get a lot more medals and coin. And they're on the aid priority list.

AF SoA (motivated): 26k coin and 126 medals
AF pole house (motivated): 36k coin 172 medals

SoA is 2x2 and Pole house is 4x3.

And I wouldn't build either, I don't need a daily Medal income in CE. Who was talking about the merits of Pole House?

Toppcatt brings up what I think is a legitimate question, since Pole House appears to meet the criteria, why isn't it on the priority list?

Can you help me with this: Is there some reason that Medals become important enough to merit worrying about an additional 800 Medals a day in the highest Eras?

I don't have a clue what goes on up there, I may never get there. A year in ProgE, 6 months in PME, and I like CE a hekuva lot. but if I do need to start stockpiling Medals It'd be nice to know now so I can plan ahead.

DeletedUser13838

Can you help me with this: Is there some reason that Medals become important enough to merit worrying about an additional 800 Medals a day in the highest Eras?
You're asking the wrong person. I have all medal expansions and about a million medals but still have some victory towers. :oops:

Toppcatt

I'm missing some stuff here, I'm only in CE, so can I ask some questions?

You're in AF? The 800 extra Medals per day is obviously important to you. Can i ask why? If I'm going to need Medals in some higher Era should I start stockpiling now?

How many Special Buildings do you have?

Well, the reason I'm stockpiling Medals, is for the Medal Expansions. The last one (for me, and which is also the last one they have made available) cost 400 K Medals, and that one was 60 K more than the one before it. The 2 before it, were 50 K more each, with the 2 before them 40 K each. And with the direction management has been going, it would NOT surprise me the least, if they skipped doing a 2nd time of another 60 K, and jumped it up to another 70, 80, or maybe even 100 K additional Medals, to make the next Medal Expansion cost 500 K. I have also used Medals a few times, to "buy" attempts in GE, when I'm trying to get a last few fights in, before my Tavern Attack Boost wears off (that I use for the 3rd level). Which with the total screwing they did in GE for the Players in AF (increased the "enemy" bonus, for every single battle, in all 3 levels), there are a few times buying attempts is something I want/need to do. DOH!! LOL

As for this part, "If it gets moved up will you be upset about whatever you have that no longer gets Aided? If not, then maybe a temporary fix is to store those buildings?", I don't quite understand what you mean. In this, I mean they have added buildings into the priority list before, without removing any buildings. And my point, is that it is NOT even on the list, so that I have "regular" buildings getting Motivated, before my Pole Houses do. And as for how many other Special buildings I have, it is quite a few, but not all of them can be Motivated, along with some of them also NOT being on the priority list. So that part really has nothing to do, with the Pole House NOT being an Aid button priority, especially because you DON'T get the Medals if they aren't Motivated, which along with them taking away the option to use Diamonds and self Motivate if the need arises, which again, I thought was another bone-head decision of theirs, makes the case for having Pole Houses on the priority list.

Then for the other people posting questions and comments. Yes, I do have SoA's up too, and yes, they give more Medals, but Pole Houses also give Happiness w/adding only a mere 7 Population. So for the AF ones, I get 2870 Happiness each, for a total of 11,480. With the other Special buildings that also give Happiness, this has allowed me to only have 3 Cultural buildings up (and no Decos), so there is only 3 things to Polish in my city, which means more chances for things getting Motivated. I will eventually get rid of my Pole Houses, somewhere down the line, but I will need to replace that Happiness, or at least some of it.

I'm just getting very tired of management trying their best and pushing us to play pretty much one certain way, where when I started playing this game (3-13), you could actually choose quite a few different ways to play it. And it seems like almost every nerf (change) they do, is all geared in trying to get Players to buy Diamonds, which they are losing Players buying Diamonds and just plain losing Players period, because they keep making these types of changes to the game. And instead of listening to the Players, they keep doubling down on the very same things that are causing them to lose the revenue. Reminds me of the Repukes, and their failed "trickle down/voodoo" economic policies. LOL

Last edited: