• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.108

DeletedUser29247

Thank you for reading the changelog, please leave your feedback here.

Thank you, your Forge of Empires team.

Algona

Could you please link to the actual change log in your initial post. Would make it much easier.

CHANGELOG 1.108

Thank you.for that, ODragon! And thank you for thism Inno:

"
  • After viewing a Great Building from the GB contribution list, the overview was switching back to the first page (when having multiple pages on the list). After this update the overview will stay at the opened page, even after viewing details of a Great Building.

Freshmeboy

My thanks as well...the GB menu was a drag if you contribute to a large number of GBs as I do...3-pointer, nothing but net on that one INNO....

Toppcatt

I see, they're adding the Sundial Spire right away to the Aid priority list, but they still haven't, and it now really appears to be as if they are just plain out-right REFUSING to, to add the Pole House to the Aid priority list. I would love to be able to ask whichever "powers that be" that are responsible for these types of decisions:
JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU*????
Why is this something that is seemingly so hard for you* to do, and/or WHY are you* REFUSING to add the Pole House????

*whomever at/in Inno management

Last edited:

DeletedUser13838

I'm fairly certain pole house won't be added to the list before hof, which is neither.

Btw shrine of awe is on the list and produces medals.

ITown

• After viewing a Great Building from the GB contribution list, the overview was switching back to the first page (when having multiple pages on the list). After this update the overview will stay at the opened page, even after viewing details of a Great Building.

Thank you for fixing this bug you introduced 6 months ago.

DeletedUser26120

the new Daily Challenges feature
This is currently live on beta and it is amazing! First day was chance to win tons of fp, second day was a wishing well as top prize. Today one chest was all of the elephant fountain gate set (% chance to win one piece) or 30fp. I picked 30fp of course, but this is great news to those missing set pieces.

You will have chances to win them off the daily challenges!!

DeletedUser27889

This is currently live on beta and it is amazing! First day was chance to win tons of fp, second day was a wishing well as top prize. Today one chest was all of the elephant fountain gate set (% chance to win one piece) or 30fp. I picked 30fp of course, but this is great news to those missing set pieces.

You will have chances to win them off the daily challenges!!
inb4 algona get's mad at you for posting beta spoilers is the non spoiler forum. I feel it would be appropriate for teasing you for being a mod and doing it again but you're actually a great choice as mod and I am happy to have seen a well known, well liked member of the community get the job. Nice to have more frequent mod presence. Anyway back to teasing you *waves finger in face*

DeletedUser26120

My bad, I don't understand the harm discussing it though lol. Incidents are already posted all over the place.

Toppcatt

I'm fairly certain pole house won't be added to the list before hof, which is neither.

Btw shrine of awe is on the list and produces medals.

You seem to be missing the whole point. This isn't about just what the building gives when Motivated. This has to do with the fact that it's a "Special" building, and it's "purpose" is to give Medals, but only when it is Motivated. This fits in with many other of their Special buildings, in that to get what they made them for, they need to be Motivated. So when this building does NOT get Motivated, you don't get the Medals. And with them taking away the option to use Diamonds to self Motivate our own buildings (with the LIE about Diamonds being spent by "accident", which is easily preventable, by clicking on that in the settings option), I have regular buildings getting Motivated, while leaving my Pole Houses un-Motivated.

The HoF still gives you it's "points", even if it's not Motivated, as it is basically just a "regular" building, and so just has it's stuff doubled when Motivated. It was like when they had the Tiger's Den on the priority list for so long, when it was stupid of them to even have it on there in the 1st place, because you didn't get anything "special", when it was Polished, only the same benefit as when any other Cultural building is Polished, just double the Happiness.

And if you had bothered to look and see how long I have been a member of these Forums, it's quite obvious I already know that the SoA gives Medals. So what does the fact that SoA's give Medals, have to do with what I am posting about here with the Pole Houses and them needing to be put on the priority list? I'll tell you what it has to do with it, NOTHING!!

Just because there are other Special buildings that also give Medals, doesn't mean that the Pole House shouldn't be added to the Aid button priority list, especially when it fits the criteria for needing to be on it. I'm really tired of people that point out what other buildings do, as if it has any bearing about what I am complaining about.

Algona

Agreed with Topcatt again, he brought this up previously.

Pole House fits the criteria for being on the Priority list.

DeletedUser30312

Like the GB contribution list fix, that was getting annoying.

If the Shrine of Awe has aid priority, then the Pole House should have it too.

ODragon

Orius Maximus said:
If the Shrine of Awe has aid priority, then the Pole House should have it too.

While I agree with you, you sound like a broken record. Just create a properly formatted proposal.

DeletedUser17090

Thank you for reading the changelog, please leave your feedback here.

Thank you, your Forge of Empires team.
I have seen 4 silver idols in GE today (8/23/17) and 3 of them gave no prize of any kind when I collected. 1 gave 2 BPs

ITown

Please revert this patch. Fix the relic bug, then re deploy. Thanks. This is very annoying.