• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.108

DeletedUser29024

Any ideas about get access to Tower Battle more quickly ? (in case want to battle with who's on the Tower now)

There are 2 ways:

1./ Click on "Town Hall" or "City's profile" -> Click "New" -> Choose "Event History" then click on Tower that you want. After take a battle with anyone, you had been returned to your city. Then a lot of click then click again.

2./ Open your "Continent Map", move to the region then find for Tower then click then after take a battle with anyone, you had been returned to your city. Then a long click then click again.

===> Why don't we have Button to access those Towers immediately.
Or At least, The Tower Screen will not close after battle's finish

TroyEdward

There are two specials buildings that need to be added to Aid Priortization, the POLE HOUSE and the FISHING HUT. I continually and incesantly witness crap decoration getting AID priority over either of these buildings.

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

Last edited:

Algona

There are two specials buildings that need to be added to Aid Priortization, the POLE HOUSE and the FISHING HUT.

Agreed. Suggest you wander over to the Proposal Forum, read the stickied thread Proposal Guidelines and post a Proposal suggesting these be added to the Priority list. I'll vote yes.

DeletedUser31310

I updated the game through Apple App Store updates and the game itself. I can't log in. Is there something wrong?

DeletedUser26120

I updated the game through Apple App Store updates and the game itself. I can't log in. Is there something wrong?
That sounds pretty serious! I haven't heard any other reports so I suggest you contact support.

They can look at your account and tell you what's wrong. If you can't log into support with your email address then register a new account (with new email) on forge of empires and contact support from there. They can see your internet address and confirm it is the same person.

https://support.innogames.com/faq