• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.109

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser26154

My apologies for deleting my post and rep-posting it here.
I mistook that prior thread as an official feedback thread.

Here are my Great Buildings.
gb 1.png
gb 2.png

Global Ranking and City.

global rank.png

my city.png

This where I'm at in the Tech Tree.

tech tree.png

And I'm asking the Big Arc Players what they think.

3.png

Because they would understand this topic most of all.

Freshmeboy

Being obtuse about this GB menu change is to ignore the reality of INNO's intentional design to eat inventory packs. We asked for a better more efficient menu and what we got was forge pack converter that eats up inventory inefficiently unless you exit the contribution menu and do it yourself...efficiently. No alternative to buy one point with gold. No choice of packs used. Instant level button right below the use 10 fps button...the MOST used button on the menu now and in the future. Mistake..? Coincidence...? No, intentional design and an insult to the gaming population. You may wish to be contrarian but it doesn't erase the fact we have been duped on this change and the gaming population has a right to be outraged.

centaurgod

Why not just click button to empty fp bar, then click 1fp button? It'd load up a pack, use the fp and give you the remaining in bar.

It automatically uses the smallest pack you have in inventory.

From there you can empty bar again or click 1fp until you get the desired amount.

Unfortunately it does not work that way (for me). If I have no points in the bar and click the add 1fp it takes a 10fp pack from my inventory leaving 9 in the bar and now I am forced to use/waste them somewhere else I can only accumulate one(1) more before the bar is full.

DeletedUser27889

Ugh.. I've used this before in beta but I don't go through as many FP in beta so this is really my first time using it to add packs and it is so.. so much worse than even I was anticipating.

Today a mistake cost me over 100 points. I know it was my mistake but it never would have happened with the old window. I typically have found it easiest when trading points to click on my building, then click on the person who I am trading points with and add from there instead of finding them on my friends list.

I do this while going in and out of the buildings to load up the spend FP RQ well two of those times I must have missed a click and not loaded their building but was instead looking at mine. Something I would have realized had the inputs for FP been under the contributors but with the inputs at top I never looked at the contributors and added 100 points to my own building by mistake...

Then knowing I would have needed to put an odd number on to lock, I loaded my FP bar with 7 (one 5 pack one 2) so as not to have the game break a 10 pack for it, however because I wasn't done using 10 hitting the 10 button with FP on my bar caused it to use to FPs I just opened on my bar to the building, open a 10 pack and put a remainder of 2 on my bar from whatever pack of mine it decided to open..

This thing is a confusing nightmare and they have been told this for months from two separate trials of users but they refuse to fix it.

DeletedUser29392

I play almost exclusively on the mobile app. I appreciate that the change to the GB interface has simplified contributing to GBs (although there's still room for improvement). What really kills me is that the new design takes twice as much space (2 tabs) just to add one button, while there's still no way to know (on the mobile app) when the productions are due.

Algona

How did you do it before?????
How can you do it now?????.

Now I get to let INNO convert my hard won Inv FP into bar FP. Once you run out of 2 packs it becomes inefficient wastage.

I used to use the + button on the GB contribution window to perfectly control my usage of Inv FPs. I could select the optimal Inv FP Packs to get the exact result I wanted. Which is especially crucial when dumping hundreds or thousands of FPs placing optimal bids while simultaneously looping 'Spend x FP RQs'.over the course of an evening.

It's an intermediate FP management technique, which is apparent you never mastered:

You use the "Use 1 FP" button" or you go to Inventory and convert a pack.

n00b,

I don't see that anything has changed. I do have to admit that the game may be played completely differently on Mobile for some unknown reason but I don't go there so I wouldn't know.

You're right. You don't see any changes because you don;t know the game well enough.

Is what all of you really want is to be able to use 2 FPs out of a 10 pak and keep the remaining 8 in Inventory? That's all I can figure. Didn't happen before ... isn't happening now ... and won't happen in the future. So I don't get it..

You're right, you don;t get it. But that's because of your previously demonstrated ignorance of now removed game functions worked..

Why, no, what I want is for an 'improvement' to the game to not remove functionality we already had and change a system that allowed a player perfect control for one that wastes hard earned Rewards.

Maybe you all can get those "+50" and "+100" buttons you so desperately want ... but that won't solve this new "problem" that has been created by folk in the last couple of days.

I never asked for a 50 or 100 FP button, you;re welcome to look through my posts. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Your ignorance of the game leads you to make multiple mistakes in your analysis of this change.

This new "problem" is not one invented by players, it's one that INNO created with the implementation of the new GB interface.

The solution of course is simple, add the already written code for the + functionalaity into the new interface.

But I can understand why you might not want the original functionality restored. You'd have to master it or still be way behind other players who already understood it. With this new system dragging everyone down to your level of play, you're now just as good as anyone else! Congratulations.

Next time, instead of telling experienced players that nothing has changed or accusing them of making up problems, try asking sincere questions about things you obviously don;t understand

Instead of coming across as an ignorant bumpkin, you'll sound like someone trying to learn the game.

Freshmeboy

The complaints will soon be rolling in on other threads and like the plunder threads, it will be hashed and rehashed ad nauseam for months as new players learn the game and current players enter into the GB sweepstakes...we will hear about accidental levelings, instant levelings that swallow available diamonds ("I went to put 10 fps on my Zues and all of a sudden it was leveled and all my diamonds were gone-UNFAIR!!") and, of course, loss of small packs forcing use of large inventory packs. I have read of two accidental levelings this morning accompanied by a note of apology...how many more does the future hold...?

DeletedUser12620

THE NEW GB WINDOW IS UGLY AND CONFUSING TO USE

IT IS WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL A "STEP BACKWARDS"....

I run 21 worlds online about 2 times a day to collect fps and on my free time do GE not all the time but enough to stay in my guilds. I tried collecting fps from 21 worlds in the morning on the first day it went live. It was slow the old version was super helpful where I could go super fast but this may be me getting used to it but I miss the old version so +1 lol :p

DeletedUser31257

I was afraid to use 1 fp button when FP bar empty due to it pulls from 2 fp packs since I want to use it from a 10 fp pack, I have to do the long way 3 steps.
1. Click Inventory. 2. select 10 fps package 3. then click 1 fps button to use it. :eek:
I am also reluctant to use the middle 10 fps button. If I happen to have 9 fps on the Bar and accidentally click 10 fps button, and I do not have a 2 fps or 5 fps package. BAM! I lost 1x of 10 fps package inventory to the bar. o_O

DeletedUser13838

If you need to spend 3 FP and don't have a 2 or 5 pack in inventory you wind up with a 10 pack being converted to 7 Bar FP.

You may choose to not see that as a problem. Between Swaps, Snipes, sticks. I do dozens of FP transactions per day means the potential loss of a lot of Inv FPs.. I'll see if I can train myself to not have this problem, butseriously...
if you need 3 fp and don't have a 2 or 5 pack what did you do before if you didn't use a 10? The only alternative would be to buy the 3 fps which wasn't in the old interface anyway (which was a change i wanted). personally I found the old browser interface clunky and thought the mobile interface much better for contributing large chunks of fps and I still find myseff going back to it since I'm not a fan of using up my 2 packfor small contributions. I certain mind the change your proposing but I also go through lots of fps in a day and just don't see that much of a difference from the old interface. The big difference is How quick you can spend 10 packs.

Algona

"if you need 3 fp and don't have a 2 or 5 pack what did you do before if you didn't use a 10? The only alternative would be to buy the 3 fps which wasn't in the old interface anyway (which was a change i wanted). personally I found the old browser interface clunky and thought the mobile interface much better for contributing large chunks of fps and I still find myseff going back to it since I'm not a fan of using up my 2 packfor small contributions. I certain mind the change your proposing but I also go through lots of fps in a day and just don't see that much of a difference from the old interface. The big difference is How quick you can spend 10 packs." - Konrad

Konrad, under the old system after I Arced up over a year ago I never had a situation where I didn't have 2 and 5 FP packs, I always maintained 40+ 2 packs and 20+ 5 packs to allow me perfect bidding.

This update removed critical functionality. Under the new system, avoiding wastage (and maintaining optimum Inv FP distribution) now requires either depending on memory, repeatedly flipping back and forth between Donating and Inventory, or keeping track manually. Quite the time sink versus the old way.

I like how fast I can donate now, but it comes at too high a cost: It's a nightmare of wasted time or lost Inv FPs trying to both snipe and loop spend X FP RQs.

Especially since the fix is so very easy. Give us back the option of the + button. There's no good reason fro players to not have the speed of the nes system combined with the control and efficiency of the old system.

Kinda like racing to an exact target, go as fast as you can and then brake at the last second to stop on the dime versus overshooting the target.

DeletedUser13838

"if you need 3 fp and don't have a 2 or 5 pack what did you do before if you didn't use a 10? The only alternative would be to buy the 3 fps which wasn't in the old interface anyway (which was a change i wanted). personally I found the old browser interface clunky and thought the mobile interface much better for contributing large chunks of fps and I still find myseff going back to it since I'm not a fan of using up my 2 packfor small contributions. I certain mind the change your proposing but I also go through lots of fps in a day and just don't see that much of a difference from the old interface. The big difference is How quick you can spend 10 packs." - Konrad

Konrad, under the old system after I Arced up over a year ago I never had a situation where I didn't have 2 and 5 FP packs, I always maintained 40+ 2 packs and 20+ 5 packs to allow me perfect bidding.

Then I guess I don't understand what you meant.

If you need to spend 3 FP and don't have a 2 or 5 pack in inventory you wind up with a 10 pack being converted to 7 Bar FP.

Maybe you meant something else?

DeletedUser30312

INNO is certain that the evil in this game is the hoarding of fp packs, and while they are a powerful tool, they are not the boogeyman INNO believes them to be....

Yeah, the real problems with FP are the Super Arcs, Super Capes and the massive SoK farms -- not the FP packs. Nerfing the packs only harms the newer players by making it harder for them to stockpile FP, while not reining in the huge amounts of FPs well established players can pull in.

OTOH, their achievement for FP spending requires spending 2000 FP in a single day, so it also looks like a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing.

DeletedUser

Nerfing the packs only harms the newer players
I don't think you can call all of us that don't like the interface "newer players". Just because you don't understand the problem with it doesn't mean the problems aren't there.

Algona

Maybe you meant something else?

No, that was what I meant. But I communicated it poorly, my apologies.

It's a problem of management. Sure under the old system a player that used up their deuces and fives had to burn tens. But we had a tool, the + key, to eeasily avoid that. Under the old system a player could easily manage their Inv FPs to never run out of deuces and fives and never have Inv FPs unintentionally converted to Bar FPs.

Now unless one is quite vigilant and spends a lot of time verifying their current Inventory, it's too easy to accidentally use up the deuces and fives without realizing it and unintentionally convert Inv FPs to Bar FPs.

Did i ecplain it clearly this time?