• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.111

DeletedUser26965

it is obviously referring to the player you're visiting
It's an achievement. They put titles on the achievements. The achievement is called "He chose...wisely". When you visit someone who is showing an achievement you see the picture of the achievement and when you hover over it you see the title of the achievement and description of the achievement. There is nothing obvious there in what I just described other than it's a title of the achievement.

You are ascribing something to it that in not known, in this case you are saying the title of an achievement refers to the players themselves but this is not shown to be true rather merely asserted.

But let us say this should be the way of it. In this case you would visit a player's city, hover over this achievement and see "She chose...wisely" okay, but you are a guy, you go look for the achievement "She chose...wisely" but can not find it, you see "He chose...wisely", you are also confused because you see a girl in her achievement and a guy in yours so you question "are there two achievements?, where's the other?, how do I get it?" If it instead said "You chose...wisely", then when you visit the player and hover over the achievement and see "You chose...wisely" then you think to yourself but I didn't achieve anything yet, I didn't choose anything because I fight GE.

Further, if you want achievement titles to be personalized then of course using the "He" or "she" will offend those who don't want to be either, although chromosome wise no matter what you're one or the other, but regardless we don't want to be offensive so now what do you do? "It chose...wisely"?

upload_2017-10-13_15-36-55.jpeg

ODragon

When sending your ship on a journey, it wasn't always clear if skills of your crew affected it in a good or bad way. We improved it by adding green text coloring for positive effects and red for negative effects.

What ship are they talking about?

DeletedUser26965

What ship are they talking about?
They are talking about the Arctic Harbor in Arctic Future and Oceanic Terminal in Oceanic Future which is what's needed to get the Special Goods, Promethium and Orichalcum, which are required for those ages and beyond for Research, GE Negotiations and cMap negotiations, special goods can't be traded.

Fan wiki links
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Arctic_Harbor
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Oceanic_Terminal

You have to use Crew Members to operate the ship and each crew member comes with different skill sets. What this update is meant to convey is a simplistic Good/Bad reference point to making a decision on which member one should choose.

Here is an example of crew choices from the Arctic Harbor, notice some of the numbers text is green, some are red.
crew choice - Copy.PNG