• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.112 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the information here! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser

Even if I have no clue what it is.
i-have-no-clue-what-im-doing_o_1047362.jpg

Toppcatt

Wow, They actually did something useful with this update/fix, rather than give us more useless and worthless "achievement" BS. While I don't PvP and so don't Plunder, the knowing what Goods I get will be nice, at least as long as it also applies to the GE Rewards, and NOT just Plundering. I get those Goods Rewards quite often in GE, yet have no idea what I actually got, and so have no idea for if I really did get anything (just because the little message says I got Goods, does NOT mean I really did, as this game/Inno has ripped me off many times before). Because I certainly don't stop and write down EVERY single amount of each Good, right before I do GE stuff, so I do NOT know for sure, if I really got those Goods. LOL

DeletedUser29623

In the mobile app, the recent UI changes have omitted something important. Any building producing supplies or goods has a pop up window that gives more information about the production options, which is great. But the pop up window no longer indicates what age the building belongs to. This is really, really frustrating with supply and special production buildings like the Bazaar because you can’t figure out if/when you need to use Renovation Kits on them while the building is running.

DeletedUser12620

In the mobile app, the recent UI changes have omitted something important. Any building producing supplies or goods has a pop up window that gives more information about the production options, which is great. But the pop up window no longer indicates what age the building belongs to. This is really, really frustrating with supply and special production buildings like the Bazaar because you can’t figure out if/when you need to use Renovation Kits on them while the building is running.

Same thing with the military, if you access any military building in your city you will be able to view the unit on the field only but only on mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, They actually did something useful with this update/fix, rather than give us more useless and worthless "achievement" BS. While I don't PvP and so don't Plunder, the knowing what Goods I get will be nice, at least as long as it also applies to the GE Rewards, and NOT just Plundering. I get those Goods Rewards quite often in GE, yet have no idea what I actually got, and so have no idea for if I really did get anything (just because the little message says I got Goods, does NOT mean I really did, as this game/Inno has ripped me off many times before). Because I certainly don't stop and write down EVERY single amount of each Good, right before I do GE stuff, so I do NOT know for sure, if I really got those Goods. LOL
The fix to let you know what good you're getting is supposed to apply to both GE and Incidents, I believe.

DeletedUser26965

Frankly I could careless what goods I get and would rather, much like the confirmation to abort quest window, have the option to not see reward windows AT ALLLLLLLLL! and for that matter any other window that pos up that disrupts my game.

DeletedUser12620

Are not the military buildings always the age that the tech for them is acquired?

Trying to say you can view what your troops look like in battle from their barracks.

Last edited by a moderator: