• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.112 Feedback

Toppcatt

The ironic thing here is that the post you replied to actually explained why the GE chest rewards continue to just say 'goods', and how you can confirm what you got from them, yet you're the one actually ignoring the answer. @ODragon provided a solution as well.

I am not and was not "ignoring" the or an answer. The reply that you replied to, had nothing to do with my original comment, and the only reason I wrote it, is because the person I was replying to, ALWAYS insults/degrades any and every poster, who criticizes Inno in the least bit, almost as if Inno was their family member and so nobody is allowed to criticize them.

If they don't like reading people's comments criticizing Inno, then maybe they should either stop coming here and reading the comments, and/or at the very least, stop posting replies to those comments, because the only thing he/she or whoever does, is like I said, insults/degrades the person criticizing Inno. LOL

DeletedUser

I am not and was not "ignoring" the or an answer. The reply that you replied to, had nothing to do with my original comment, and the only reason I wrote it, is because the person I was replying to, ALWAYS insults/degrades any and every poster, who criticizes Inno in the least bit, almost as if Inno was their family member and so nobody is allowed to criticize them.

If they don't like reading people's comments criticizing Inno, then maybe they should either stop coming here and reading the comments, and/or at the very least, stop posting replies to those comments, because the only thing he/she or whoever does, is like I said, insults/degrades the person criticizing Inno. LOL
My reply did have to do with your original comment. You were mixing up the "goods" reward with the "one good" reward, and I was clarifying for you that they are two different things. If you don't want to be educated, fine, but then don't post uninformed comments, because I will almost always try to educate mistaken notions about the game.

And...if you had read all my posts on this Forum, you would know that I am just as likely to call Inno out when they screw up as anyone, I just don't do it when they don't deserve it. For example, if an event quest isn't convenient for me I don't come whining to the Forum that Inno's game is rigged or unfair or that they're trying to "force me to buy Diamonds", as so many Inno bashers do. Your baseless comments about supposedly not getting the rewards you should have were posted without any more evidence than your "feeling" that you got shorted. You didn't even bother to investigate your own inventory, just came here to whine and complain when you have no basis for it. Now if you think that's more honest than what I do, you have a real problem.

DeletedUser25637

My pet peeve is a friend's tavern popping up when I visit their neighborhood. I DO NOT care or need to see what drunks they have sitting at the bar. Not like any of them can buy me a beer or chat with me while I am visiting, no matter how long I sit there and look at that screen.
Just make it work like when I aid someone. CLICK 1 TIME!
Keep wanting to check with local medical supply company to see if INNO name is on Carpel Tunnel medical supplies. They have to own one of those companies.. I just know it.

DeletedUser25637

@Wedge @Panacea

It seems that this update introduced a bug with the Continent Map. When acquiring a sector in a province, at least when battling, the game screen returns to the continent map rather than the map of the province. Additionally, when the entire province is acquired, the province reward window is not displayed. Again, this is while battling. I'm not sure if this also happens when negotiating as I typically try not to negotiate sectors.

Yep.. I have had this problem also... at first, I thought it was because I was just high as H at the time.

DeletedUser

Yep.. I have had this problem also... at first, I thought it was because I was just high as H at the time.
It was happening to me today and I was negotiating. A little annoying, I must admit.