• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.113 Feedback

DeletedUser31996

Not sure if this is related or not but as of today I no longer have any pedestrians, vehicles, or "incidents" in my city - none - zilch - bupkis. Any ideas why?

DeletedUser31592

Most people have animations turned off, so the lack of pedestrians and vehicles are something we'd never notice. However, it would take days of no incidents within the city for me to question a glitch with that. Some days I get one incident within the city, if any.

Toppcatt

I have seen a few other Players here, writing about some Graphics issues since this patch/update, but I am wondering if anybody else noticed that the Graphics as a whole are messed up? In this I mean it is taking a lot longer for my screen to load. I also have to hit the Esc key, to get the Neighbors/Guild/Friends avatar panels to go to the next one, as I'm going through them. I'm also getting many times of my screen being in the "enlarged" mode, after I have had to hit the refresh button. And yes, I have had my animations turned off, ever since they combined that option from it being separate of just our city, and everybody else.

I'm only asking, because it appears that with the other Graphics issues I saw being asked about, that the Graphics as a whole as "taken a hit" with this latest patch. As if I didn't already have enough problems with the Graphics in this game, before these latest "issues". DOH!! LOL

Last edited: