• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.115

DeletedUser26120

• The "new building" indicator in the construction menu sometimes didn't disappear after the new building has been seen. This has now been fixed.
Glad this is being fixed! That was an annoying bug.

Algona

Please tell me they made the 'Troop Era' drop down in the Army Management window sticky? Like the all / attached / unattached drop down?

DeletedUser31225

"...In the meantime, our development team is working on Auto Battles..."

What Auto Battles :( ?

Galechade

What about fixing all the timing error bugs in GvG so we don't constantly get kicked out? Or fixing the bug in GvG so that when another player finishes the same fight I am fighting, my fight will automatically end like it originally used to? Or fixing the bug that kicks us out of the game every time a sector is taken in GvG by another player? Don't tell me to clear my cache because I do all the time. Oh wait... GvG is not important to Inno any more. I forgot, we have the new and improved Farmville... now with events... Whoopeeeee :mad:

DeletedUser29024

How about those?
- How can we know how many times we can kill units from Kraken ? (on browse and app)
- How can we know how many times that we can collect goods with Dynamic Tower ? (on app)
- How can we know exactly which quest's reward had been added more from CF's effective?
- How can we know exactly how many and which units that we get from Alcatraz?
- Can we turn off the animation window when we visit tavern by click on the "chair button" ?
This window make us click then close... click then close... meaningless.
We can fix it like clicking on "Aid button" then a number fly up. That's enough.
Those animation (or those tavern's decoration) can be seen by click on their Tavern.

lemur

The adjustment to the army management screen is one of the best improvements that InnoGames has made this year. (Another would be the plunder icon on the neighborhood bar.) The army selection process is much smoother and quicker than it has been for the past year or more. So I would like to offer many thanks to whoever was responsible for this on the development team.