• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.119 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place it in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser

From the Changelog Announcement:
"We have improved the way the "Aid" button prioritizes motivating and polishing buildings. Buildings producing Forge Points will now always be motivated first, sorted by the total amount of points the building will produce. Following the Forge Points, buildings generating goods will be next, followed by medals and finally blueprints. Everything else will be choosen once those buildings have been motivated."

Which leads to the question of where is the Hall of Fame with its Guild Power Points? Why is it lumped in with all the regular buildings?

BruteForceAttack

"We have improved the way the "Aid" button prioritizes motivating and polishing buildings. Buildings producing Forge Points will now always be motivated first, sorted by the total amount of points the building will produce. Following the Forge Points, buildings generating goods will be next, followed by medals and finally blueprints. Everything else will be choosen once those buildings have been motivated."

Which leads to the question of where is the Hall of Fame with its Guild Power Points? Why is it lumped in with all the regular buildings?

I have few HoFs and it is struggle to get them all motivated.

DeletedUser31592

I know they were complaining about it on the Beta forums. I had thought I read that it would be prioritized 5th after the complaining went on for a few days, but this Changelog doesn't mention it, so maybe I am going crazy.

Algona

I'm curious as to why this is the same number changelog as the last one.

HoF doesn't produce a second type of Resource when motivated which is the hallmark of all 'first' priority buildings.

Because so many people do not 1up or RK their HoFs to their current Era they fall ever lower in priority as the city goes up in Era.

DeletedUser32389

By changelog 1. 24 , I would like the guild tab merged into the friends tab so that when I do aiding I get everyone in one tab .... I don't do neighbors unless it's a quest thing ....make it happen INNO:cool:

nnnn.gif

DeletedUser31592

When I've had issues getting an HOF motivated, I use a Motivation Kit immediately after collecting. It isn't like I have a shortage of them and that guarantees I won't forget!

DeletedUser

When I've had issues getting an HOF motivated, I use a Motivation Kit immediately after collecting. It isn't like I have a shortage of them and that guarantees I won't forget!
I do that sometimes, but sometimes I tell myself that maybe they'll get motivated and I'll just check right before they're ready the next day. Then the next day I'm looking at unmotivated HoFs that are already ready to collect. And thinking, "Oh, yeah, I was going to check those." LOL

DeletedUser31592

I do that sometimes, but sometimes I tell myself that maybe they'll get motivated and I'll just check right before they're ready the next day. Then the next day I'm looking at unmotivated HoFs that are already ready to collect. And thinking, "Oh, yeah, I was going to check those." LOL
That was my original plan. It didn't go well. The "Oh, yeah, I was going to check those" happened far more than the "I'm glad I checked! It didn't get motivated today!" moments. Then I realized I am never going to use all of these dumb things (since it feels like I get several new ones per day), so I just use it.

Toppcatt

I see that Inno yet AGAIN, pulled another nerf job on us Players, and as is their usual practice, they did NOT mention a single thing about it, or about doing it. I'm talking about the Town Hall levels, and the Daily FPs. It was either when they raised the max level, or sometime shortly afterwards, they changed the levels for when we get another daily FP added, and when they did this, it ended up taking away a Daily FP from my Guild, as we were getting another FP at 34th level (we just hit 37th), but that FP has now been taken away.

It's bad enough that they continue to nerf things all the time and TAKE AWAY things we are already getting, but then add in the sneaky, under-handed way they do these things, which is with absolutely NO mentioning of it, is why I tell them all the time, they will NEVER get another single penny from me ever again!

I see that they FINALLY did the right thing though, with FINALLY adding the Pole House and Fishing Hut to the Aid priority list. I have been complaining about those 2 buildings for quite some time, especially the Pole House. I purposely never put up a Fishing Hut, just because it wasn't on the list.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see that Inno yet AGAIN, pulled another nerf job on us Players, and as is their usual practice, they did NOT mention a single thing about it, or about doing it. I'm talking about the Town Hall levels, and the Daily FPs. It was either when they raised the max level, or sometime shortly afterwards, they changed the levels for when we get another daily FP added, and when they did this, it ended up taking away a Daily FP from my Guild, as we were getting another FP at 34th level (we just hit 37th), but that FP has now been taken away.
I just checked, and it still shows that my guild will get a 4th FP from the Town Hall at level 34. Are you sure it's changed for your guild?