• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.123 Feedback

DeletedUser25166

Awesome, more bugs to be introduced while ignoring the current ones.

DeletedUser25166

At least it didn't take TOO long to get this fixed! No more fighting blind.

@stallion119 Out of curiosity, what are these 'current ones' you're talking about that aren't planned to be addressed with the update?
Battle sounds sparky. Started 2updates ago

DeletedUser31225

One more week fighting blind. At least they fixed unit range issue :)

DeletedUser30312

Well, the instant Achievement dismissal should please some players.

And the biggest part of this update is bugfixes. I'm hoping it'll fix some of the battle sound problems, as that has been irking me quite a bit, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

DeletedUser27889

Thanks for posting the link to the update in this thread, it makes it much easier to find and read.

Hopefully new bug fixes don't add in more unwanted things as have been the case as of yet. By the looks of it it seems like this would be a good update. The following one never should have been released with all the known bugs so I worry what this one may bring.

Toppcatt

Paging @JaniceV ~
View attachment 9555

Let us hope your other efforts are... rewarded?

Anywho: I'm looking forward to the bugfixes.

Of course I'll be happy if, or I should type a big IF, the bugs from the last update/patch (I quit calling them fixes, as they never seem to fix much...LOL) are corrected with this one, let alone any of the other numerous bugs in the game.

It's also about time, that they made it so these stupid achievement "announcements" can be gotten rid of immediately, instead of having to wait for them to go away. They were and are so annoying, especially when they would come up as I'm going through getting my next batch of Goods going, or anything else that I was in the middle of doing, when another of these stupid things would pop-up. I'd prefer it if there was a way to just plain turn them off period, because I don't have/any of them selected to be shown, and so have absolutely no interest and/or desire to see any of them popping up when I "achieve" them. :)

*Arturis*

Please no more historical quests, we need HTML improved and gone live in live server, also what happen with the new Ages, it has been 2 years in OF already, we need to move on. I am bored to dead with just staying in the same Ages, looking at the same stuff for too long. I hope this got passed on to the game developer. Oh yeah, one more thing we need new GB with decent bonus, not like the last one we had.

Freshmeboy

Hate to pour pee on your parade LLG but I don't believe there will be a next age....MMO's historically have done what INNO is doing now; adding content (monthly events, DC's, etc.) and prolonging story life bit by bit to keep the top gamers in the game. This is FoE's half life...soon, lack of a new age and boredom will take its toll and attrition will set in heavily leaving the next wave of middle age campers to scale the heights. Eventually, the amount of content itself will become a liability and the game will die. It will be a good run, ten years most likely, and a tremendous money maker for the investors who gambled on INNO.....Happy Easter, hope the Big Bunny gave you some chocolate....all he did was poop on my back lawn....

Toppcatt

After 6 battles now, my lag gets so bad it looks like rubber banding going on the battlefield, so much that I have to leave game and refresh

It's not just the Battles. I still actually visit cities to do my M/Ping, because I like to choose which Age/Era I'm doing, along with trying to do Player's preferences if they have any. Anyway, after visiting 10 to 15 cities, the lag starts to get bad. Then once I have visited 25 cities at the most, the lag is so slow, I have no choice but to Refresh, and sometimes I even have actually log out and back in again, to get rid of it completely, because if I don't, then the game will crash on me after only a few more visits. DOH!! LOL

But I don't see anything listed in this "fix", that is addressing ANY part at all, of all the serious lag issues that showed up IMMEDIATELY after their last so called "Update".