• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.123 Feedback

lemur

5.97 per day average.

That makes my point. .You get six measly Forge Points per day in return for all the fussing with the damn thing. .Visiting other taverns requires selecting the tiniest mouse target in the game — 80 times daily (or more if your friends list is larger). .And a full-sized tavern (ridiculously undersized with only 16 spots available) can easily fill up in four hours or less — requiring further attention to keeping it clear, if you expect your friends to do the same.

Yes, I stand by my assessment. .It's a poorly-conceived feature. .It's been an annoyance, actually, since the day it was introduced ... or inflicted.

DeletedUser

Right. .Every. .Single. .Feature. .No exaggeration there! . :rolleyes:

Good work, Longshanks ... .Don't address the problem; attack the messenger!
Okay, so why do you think you have all these problems, and I have almost none of them? Seriously. I'm wondering because very few of the people that post here have many problems at all with just things not working like you seem to. Do you really think you're just unlucky? Do you think Inno is targeting you for some reason? I'm trying to figure out how you can have so much worse of a game experience on an ongoing basis than anyone else that posts here. If the problem is truly on Inno's end, why are the rest of us not experiencing the level of disfunction that you are? I mean, you come on here constantly complaining that almost everything you do freezes up your game or otherwise makes it pretty much unplayable. I've played for 3 years and have not had as many problems in all that time that you seem to have in one week. What evidence makes you claim with such surety that it is categorically not your equipment?

Graviton

And if others have huge problems with it — to the point where the feature is inoperable — that's apparently irrelevant to you.

He didn't say that. He stated his experience, just like you stated yours. So take your own advice when it comes to attacking messengers.

Also, if others are having no issues and you're apparently having every issue, then basic troubleshooting says that there's likely a problem on your end. It may not be the entire problem, but it's almost certainly a contributing factor.

DeletedUser31206

You know, you come on here to complain about every single feature of this game and how it doesn't work well for you. Maybe you should listen to Inno for once. There's an old saying that if you keep having the same problem no matter where you are or who you're with, then the problem is probably you. (Incidentally, I've had that saying used on me once or twice, so don't think I'm trying to act like I'm morally superior in this.)
I think we all have at one time or another.

DeletedUser27046

I think we all have at one time or another.
Yep yep, this change log said something about having fixed the run-on sound during battles, that does appear to be fixed, so far, but I am thinking that they did something to or at the first move that is made on the field, or the first move of a unit that would make a sound, and it would linger until refreshed or something, anyway, thinking that that is why I get no sound from anything on the first contact, if there is a second then it comes in, like a production building, if I only have one, then I get nothing, two of them, nothing on the first one, anyone else experience this behavior ? I kind of blame myself because I need to use a slightly older version of browser, even though it never happened until the update.

DeletedUser22214

• Fixed instances where the quest overview would not always automatically scroll down to the newly accepted quest.
Still have problems with this

Toppcatt

I am noticing that the tavern system got even worse with this update. .Doing anything with taverns — opening my own or visiting others — has caused my browser to crash three times this morning.

Browser crashing is not a bug; it's a feature !!
Not just that, but each time I have to refresh and/or log out and back in, and for the 1st time "opening" my Tavern, it now takes 5 seconds, for the Tavern to open. What the heck are they doing to the programming, that makes it take so long to "open" something like this? It is almost as if the Devs have gotten orders from management, to try and make as many Players as they can to leave the game, so that Inno's management can then say:
"Well, we aren't raking in the cash from the suckers anymore, so it's time to close this game out, and go onto the next scam that we already have in the wings and ready to go."

Toppcatt

Anyone else missing diamond packages that were previously available? Right now, my largest diamond package available for purchase is 11,000. Previously, the largest available was 29,000. I'd really like to know why the larger packages are no longer available, and when they'll be available again. The smaller packages are a comparatively worse value.
For the longest time, I never had those, as the largest Diamond option shown to me was the $90 - 11 K Diamonds. But for about the last month or maybe 2, I have (and still have) the other 3 larger ones, that before I didn't even know existed before I saw the screen shots here in the Forums.

Not that it made and/or makes any difference to me if they are or aren't there, as I'm not stupid enough to give Inno any money for a totally inferior product anyways. LOL

Last edited:

lemur

Okay, so why do you think you have all these problems, and I have almost none of them?

I couldn't care less about whether you have problems or not.

I'm wondering because very few of the people that post here have many problems at all with just things not working like you seem to.

The forum is full of complaints from other players about the performance of the game in the wake of the last two "updates" that inflicted some poor programming. .No amount of running interference on behalf of InnoGames can change that fact.

DeletedUser

The forum is full of complaints from other players about the performance of the game in the wake of the last two "updates" that inflicted some poor programming. .No amount of running interference on behalf of InnoGames can change that fact.
Nice try, but you've been complaining about anything and everything about this game not working for you from the first post of yours I saw until now. Other players may occasionally complain about one thing or another, but nobody else has issues with every aspect of the game like you do. And I'm not the only one that's noticed this. It's common knowledge among regular posters here. Not only that, but the couple of hundred or more players that I interact with in the game itself don't have most of these problems that you have. You can keep denying it and just keep complaining endlessly until you finally decide to leave the game, or you can quit blaming Inno and get busy figuring out why your equipment doesn't work as well as everyone else's. Your choice.

lemur

And if others have huge problems with it — to the point where the feature is inoperable — that's apparently irrelevant to you.
He didn't say that. He stated his experience, just like you stated yours.

No, you're not thinking very well about this. .Dursland claimed that the tavern was a "great feature" even though I had just pointed out that the recent software "updates" had made the feature often inoperable for some players. .Logically, the taverns could be correctly characterized as still "great" only if such inoperability were irrelevant.

Also, if others are having no issues ...

What? .There are numerous complaints from other players in the wake of the last two updates. .Don't be so obtuse. .The problems cited in this thread began exactly when the updates were inflicted. .The source of the problem, therefore, is not the computer of any user, including mine. .The problem is with the programming of InnoGames.

Last edited:

Graviton

No, you're not thinking very well about this. .Dursland claimed that the tavern was a "great feature" even though I had just pointed out that the recent software "updates" had made the feature often inoperable for some players. .Logically, the taverns could be correctly characterized as still "great" only if such inoperability were irrelevant.

Logically, he can call them "great" all day long since he's not having any problems. He didn't say, "they're great for everyone with no exceptions." His experience is different than, and has nothing to do with, yours. Just as you told Longshanks above that you don't care about his experience, there's no reason Dursland should care about yours when describing his.

What? .There are numerous complaints from other players in the wake of the last two updates. .Don't be so obtuse. .The problems cited in this thread began exactly when the updates were inflicted. .The source of the problem, therefore, is not the computer of any user, including mine. .The problem is with the programming of InnoGames. .

Logically, the fact that many players are having no issues at all indicates that it's not the programming alone, if at all. Troubleshooting 101.

Last edited:

lemur

Logically, he can call them "great" all day long since he's not having any problems. He didn't say, "they're great for everyone with no exceptions."

Nor did he specify "great for me." .That's your spin. .A game is not "great" when so many players have substantial problems with it.

Just as you told Longshanks above that you don't care about his experience, there's no reason Dursland should care about yours when describing his.

No, that's a false analogy. .A particular player reporting that he has no problems is irrelevant to the existence of a problem with the game. .But you need an IQ over 90 to grasp that.

Logically, the fact that many players are having no issues at all indicates that it's not the programming alone, if at all.

No, that comment is not logical either — because the serious and widespread problems began immediately after there was a programming change.

Graviton

Nor did he specify "great for me." .That's your spin. .A game is not "great" when so many players have substantial problems with it.

His experience is that the Tavern feature is great. That's his opinion. Your opinion doesn't enter into his subjective evaluation. Get over yourself.

No, that's a false analogy. .A particular player reporting that he has no problems is irrelevant to the existence of a problem with the game. .But you need an IQ over 90 to grasp that.

It's a perfect comparison: you dismissed Stephen's opinion almost immediately after taking Dursland to task for what you percieved as a dismissal of yours. Which isn't even what he did; all he did was express his own experience and opinion, independent of yours. Again: get over yourself.

No, that comment is not logical either — because the serious and widespread problems began immediately after there was a programming change.

That doesn't change the fact that the programming updates didn't cause problems for some players. That tells us that the problem does not reside solely in the programming changes. That's not my opinion, that's basic logic. The problem is how the new code is running on your configuration. As I stated in my previous post: it's not the programming alone. Since others are not experiencing these problems, that tends to indicate that the problem is in the setup of those who are experiencing problems, not in the new code. If your IQ matched your estimation of it, you wouldn't have so much trouble grasping these basic concepts nor feel the need to compensate by attacking anybody who dares to have a different experience.

DeletedUser27046

because the serious and widespread problems began immediately after there was a programming change.
I read into "serious" as meaning not being as enjoyable as it was, and "widespread" I think is where or why their first response is to tell/ask you to clear cache and all that kind of thing. Which if I am not mistaken is going to be more "widespread" all over the internet, not just here at FOE , I read somewhere on here (one or two of the change logs) that they are doing things with HTML5 and I think most places on the world wide web is making those same kind of changes as well, and so, as has been usual for the last twenty years or so, everyone is kind of forced into upgrading, meaning buying new PC's, phones, etc. I still think I have fairly powerful computer, but am still having issues with some lag in the GE, but after switching to the Pale moon browser, it has gotten a lot better, but still having some issues in game. I know I don't know anything about HTML5 and I think it's fairly new for them making the switch from flash to HTML5, so I just kind of take a deep breath and wait. I can only imagine the frustrations that they deal with trying to keep the game running and make that switch all at the same time and then have to try and keep unhappy people happy. Whewwww,,time for another deep breath. :)

DeletedUser2714

So has anyone seen the bug fixed yet for telling where an enemy can reach on the battle field? If I hold my cursor over a CRAB Merch it shows that it can reach 5 spaces but I know it can reach over half the map. Has this been fixed on anyone's computer yet?

lemur

His experience is that the Tavern feature is great.

So what? .How would that address the problem that I identified? .Remember that he was responding directly to me — so it was not a matter of him simply expressing his experience in some sort of intellectual vacuum, especially since he is a moderator of this forum. .But now you're engaged in a bootlicking exercise to make it look like he was not trying to dismiss my problem.

Clue for Clowns: .A primary purpose of this thread is to report problems with the POS software.

Get over yourself.

Does that mean I should wear out my tongue too?

That doesn't change the fact that the programming updates didn't cause problems for some players. That tells us that the problem does not reside solely in the programming changes.

Based on the number of complaints, there were many players who have had significant problems in the wake of the last two botched updates. .You seem to be here as a perfect spokesman for the idiocy of InnoGames management — which couldn't care less if a sizable minority of players have problems with their software changes.

The attitude is, "It's your fault for not using our browser-of-the-month or for not buying a new computer." .Just to play some stupid-a$$ game that might not even exist in six months? . ... ROFL