• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.124 Feedback

ODragon

Dismiss Reward Windows!
Reward windows that are, for example, opened by incidents can now be closed by clicking on the background.
This should speed up several aspects of the game such as the Guild Expedition, Incidents, events and others. Keep in mind that this functionality will become active a little bit after the game has been updated.

I was really looking forward to this but the biggest pain, it still doesn't work on; Blueprints Found. Please fix that so that we click the background to dismiss them too. Actually, I can't believe that it wasn't done with this update.

centaurgod

There are a number of interesting things in this update but one is really worrying me.

The "Boosted Production" window
.....cut....
But with the new system, it looks like there will be NO WAY TO KNOW what the base production is and might be if the boosts ends before collection time. That is far worse because I have to make a decision based on information that might not be relevant : the boost in effect a the time of choosing the production doesn't have any impact, the important thing is the boost in effect at the time of collection (and that can't be known in advance, there are many sources of boost that can be added at different times)
...cut...
Please, please, please don't remove the base production info!
:-(

As an avid time traveler, these short hops into the future to figure out exactly how many supplies I will get when I do the actual collection are starting to take their toll. I agree that INNO should show the base amount, and let the mouseover show what potentially be collected if you were to collect at that specific moment. Predicting what boosts or bonus will be in effect at the future time of collection is just misleading the user into thinking they will get more than what they were told they were going to get. One could argue that at selection time, with no boosts active and at collection time with multiple boosts active that the number is understated and they are getting more than expected. Seems to me trying to "GUESS" what the collection amount will be is futile.

DeletedUser32348

was really looking forward to this but the biggest pain, it still doesn't work on; Blueprints Found. Please fix that so that we click the background to dismiss them too. Actually, I can't believe that it wasn't done with this update.
Yes i really would love that. sometimes its a pain. .when u've less time from the tavern boost activated and u've to click on specifically "close" on the new bps won from solving GE encounters.

DeletedUser25771

1) I liked and used that Treasure Hunt daily. I will miss the prizes I gained for the last 4-hour and the 8-hour segments. However, the good part is, I wont be tethered to the game every 4 hours like I was before.

2) Kudos on the added zoom ratio! Now I wont have to use a special browser to do the periodic screenshots of my whole city. Hopefully soon the live servers will allow us to rearrange our cities, after all this is also a building game and I take great pride in making sure everything is arranged perfectly in my city.

3) Disappointed though, that you still have not added the same access to the Goods Inventory directly to our Great Building inventory as we already have in Research.

On the whole, the game has progressed nicely in the last two years. Perhaps more quests that "intuitively" focus on the player's needs and objectives including the ability to win land, rather than trying to get us to spend more money merely to beat the odds. Example: It's taken me two weeks of Lanterns after completing the first 40 Quests to try to upgrade my Sakura Rock at a cost of about 500 Lanterns, the odds are too great, and now Im done with trying! This Spring 2018 Event really sucks!!! Lol

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.02.58 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32355

I like it, but on Yorkton, the update is only partly done.

We have the 3rd zoom level, no Treasure Hunt, the production part, and the ability to dismiss reward windows, but still have "Motivation Kits" (not "Self Aid kits").

I also found a bug. The medium zoom level shows a ( - ) for the zoom button but it should be a ( + ).

EDIT: Another bug. 1 day productions in Alchemists do not reflect the bonuses from 10% Supply Boost and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

DeletedUser

We have the 3rd zoom level, no Treasure Hunt, the production part, and the ability to dismiss reward windows, but still have "Motivation Kits" (not "Self Aid kits").
The "Self Aid Kits" were listed in the Changelog as a "work in progress", meaning it is still in the future.

DeletedUser32355

I played the Treasure Hunt daily. I'm very unhappy to see it go.
I will miss it too. Admittedly, there are a lot of other rewards to get now, and there was lots of talk about removing it for a while, but that average 5fp/week will be missed.

DeletedUser30900

I played the Treasure Hunt daily. I'm very unhappy to see it go.
its off topic, but since you asked why @Claire the Divergent is ahead of you, I will give you the answer. She has almost 10 times rank points of yours and she plays in 24 worlds and you only play one. Multiple of her city are ages ahead of you and one of her diamond farms has almost the same GB total level as your one and the only one main city. So, just take the fact that she has more experience on any game-related topic, then move on :)

DeletedUser32348

Treasure Hunt didnt have any quests involving Continent Maps or Paying Coins and Supplies.
We just had to click a button in time and Collect Coins or Supplies or goods or units or fps (whatever they gave u)

My today's DC task says -
98cd35.jpg

Treasure Hunt in second 4hrs click gave Large Supplies Pack or Large Coins pack.
somewhere around 12 k coins or supplies . .

fbkg7b.jpg

just for a chest of unknown items
22k - 6k = 16k supplies spent
6 fps spent
complete 2 quests (lucky that i was doing RQ)

DeletedUser24719

Another clitch I have found in the market. When looking to make a trade when u mouse over the goods being exchanged IE: the amount ur trading it no longer shows how many of that good u have in inventory only the age. This SUKS but not unexpected form INNO. How about getting it fixed without having to wait weeks

DeletedUser24719

By the way I tried sending a report to INNO and that wasnot working either. Good Job INNO

Woody*

I won't miss the Treasure Hunt, but it appears a lot of people will. FWIW, I'm an advocate for keeping/adding features to the game rather than taking them away. (Unless it slows the game down, then bye bye TH!)

DeletedUser10685

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

You can locate the Announcement HERE.
Not that you guys aren't already working like bees in spring, but I'd like to ask if there's any further development towards the ability of gifting?