• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.124 Feedback

Kaidi

Too late now but what is with the "Don't Show Again" check boxes but no where to change them back if you decide you want it to show again.

I haven't tried it for this game, but for similar functions in other games clearing the cookies use to work. Might be work a shot.

DeletedUser30900

Quick question re Reconstruction Mode. During an event, will we be able to move our buildings to the temporary storage place, build Blacksmith shops to complete a quest, then demolish the shops and move our buildings back?
no

DeletedUser26965

Quick question re Reconstruction Mode. During an event, will we be able to move our buildings to the temporary storage place, build Blacksmith shops to complete a quest, then demolish the shops and move our buildings back?
Just think of Reconstruction Mode like a picture of your city that you're moving around, you're not actually doing anything to your city, it's just sitting there chugging along like you're not even there, then when you got the picture changed how you like and apply it everything just moves all at once in your actual city to match it.

DeletedUser27808

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

You can locate the Announcement HERE.
Please take the GE back to previous levels. There is no since in level 2 being as hard to fight as level 3 use to be. We already had one of our guild members to quit the game over it. You will lose many as it seems that this adjustment was to get people to spend more diamonds to negotiate. If Inno needs more money then have us watch a 15 to 30 second ad while the game loads like other free games. You are causing a lot of long term players of the game to sign off forever.

DeletedUser26965

Please take the GE back to previous levels. There is no since in level 2 being as hard to fight as level 3 use to be. We already had one of our guild members to quit the game over it. You will lose many as it seems that this adjustment was to get people to spend more diamonds to negotiate. If Inno needs more money then have us watch a 15 to 30 second ad while the game loads like other free games. You are causing a lot of long term players of the game to sign off forever.
huh? there's nothing in the announcement about GE difficulty being adjusted. Last time they did was quite some time ago and that was in regards to unit bonus not negotiation.

Salsuero

If Inno needs more money then have us watch a 15 to 30 second ad while the game loads like other free games.

So Inno's employees actually DO participate in the forums. Who woulda thunk it?! With the amount of reloading this game needs due to memory leakage, I might stop playing this game as much as I do if I had to wait half a minute for an ad to play each time I had to refresh. I believe Inno's position is to drive your usage up and up, not down.

DeletedUser

If Inno needs more money then have us watch a 15 to 30 second ad while the game loads like other free games. You are causing a lot of long term players of the game to sign off forever.
If you want a long term player to log off forever, just insert ads into the loading page. I have quit games over too many ads. If I go to a YouTube video and it says you can watch your video after the 30 second ad is over, guess what? I don't watch that video.