• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.125 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

In the meantime, our development team is working on the next historical quest line and the HTML5 version of the game. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Please read the Announcement HERE!

Algona

I was wondering about the date as well.

Impressive list of changes to the game. Impressive in the amount of changes and how many of the changes respond to requests from players.

DeletedUser31308

Looks good to me. Surprised they haven't fixed the battle colors yet

DeletedUser33339

any time info on with the city planner might be released into the game? very much looking forward to this option

centaurgod

the tooltip ...""When hovering the mouse over the progress bar in a quest, exact numbers are now shown""
can be very helpful when you have to do things like collect a gazillion supplies, makes it easier to decide if I should do a bunch a 5-min jobs or not..... however.. the amount shown at the time you select the production time period, is NOT what you may actually collect when you do the collection (bug introduced in the prior patch)... so its only kinda helpful.

DeletedUser25934

I stead of worrying about the size of the font for the Tavern Icon, why don't you move the Tavern Icon to the top Status Bar next to the Happiness Icon where it can be seen constantly

DeletedUser32348

The Great Building Overview for other players now has a progress bar for each Great Building to make it easier to see a player's progress at a glance!
When hovering the mouse over the progress bar in a quest, exact numbers are now shown.

what's this? and where do i find it?

After cancelling a production, keyboard shortcuts could cease to function if the window wasn't re-opened. This has been fixed.
I dint know they had keyboard shortcuts. Is there any keyboard shortcuts in this game?
if so please share.

DeletedUser18851

I dint know they had keyboard shortcuts. Is there any keyboard shortcuts in this game?
if so please share.

you can use number keys 1,2,3,4,5,6 to initiate productions in supply buildings, special buildings, goods buildings, and barracks.

Feedback on self-aid kits -- nice that they can be used after production is over now, that was a big problem before. But allowing polish of decorations only is a lowball move. They will barely ever get used for that, whereas polishing buildings would actually be useful. If you're that concerned about your diamond revenue, maybe make a rarer building polish kit.

Feedback on GvG -- yeah, we'll see LMAO. Every single round of "bugfixes" of GvG lately has been a massive failure.

Toppcatt

When is there, or whenever has there, ever really been a "need" and/or want, to have the Decorations get Polished?

While there are a small few Decoration buildings (the 4 and 6 spaces types) that may have a decent amount of Happiness that it would do any amount of good to have Polished, it's usually the Cultural buildings that are what need to get Polished. I have no idea for pretty much everybody else, but I have never needed my Decos Polished, nor have I known anybody else that needed to have their Decos get Polished. Just another thing that makes it sound like they're doing something, when it really amounts to squat. LOL

Arya66

When is there, or whenever has there, ever really been a "need" and/or want, to have the Decorations get Polished?

While there are a small few Decoration buildings (the 4 and 6 spaces types) that may have a decent amount of Happiness that it would do any amount of good to have Polished, it's usually the Cultural buildings that are what need to get Polished. I have no idea for pretty much everybody else, but I have never needed my Decos Polished, nor have I known anybody else that needed to have their Decos get Polished. Just another thing that makes it sound like they're doing something, when it really amounts to squat. LOL

When I first started playing I often found my city "unhappy". (Don't say "poor planning". I was a new player.) I often wished there was a way to Polish a Decoration myself.

DeletedUser18799

When do we get the fix for the abort button in the quest overview? They finally fixed it on Beta, so now it is our turn

DeletedUser26965

When do we get the fix for the abort button in the quest overview? They finally fixed it on Beta, so now it is our turn
It'll come, daily changelogs on Beta and Changelogs on Live are different animals, not entirely sure how it works though, seems whatever gets rolled into an official live changelog is whatever they can get in there at the time, who knows really.

DeletedUser28374

Love this release!
- The GB progress bar - I always missed this when using the browser (where I usually play)
- when in battle, the highlighting of troops in the list as you move over them on the field.

Toppcatt

When I first started playing I often found my city "unhappy". (Don't say "poor planning". I was a new player.) I often wished there was a way to Polish a Decoration myself.
I didn't say that there wasn't and/or wouldn't be a very few, or even some, times of wanting/needing a Deco Polished. What I said is, when has there really ever been any "real need", or maybe call it a "demand" and/or "suggestion/proposal", for something or someway to Polish only the Decos. LOL

So I'm standing by what I wrote, that it's the Cultural buildings that usually need (and should be able) to be Polished, and the Decos could've been included. But for them to make it this way, so that it is ONLY the Decorations that can get Polished and NOT Cultural buildings, is IMO, nothing more than them doing their usual window dressing again. LOL

DeletedUser27046

Is it just me that finds the current unit being lit up/highlighted annoying, guessing that was an intentional "improvement" ??? Still no fix for the sound apparently. Oooooh well, life goes' on.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser31440

Is it just me or are the RQs changing order more frequently after this update? Just did 40 or so UBQ's on one city and noticed 4 different order changes. It's possible I'm just watching for it now though so it seems to be occurring more frequently when it isn't.