• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.125 Feedback

DeletedUser26965

Is it just me or are the RQs changing order more frequently after this update? Just did 40 or so UBQ's on one city and noticed 4 different order changes. It's possible I'm just watching for it now though so it seems to be occurring more frequently when it isn't.
I'm not quite sure what you mean. They come up in the same order for me, let's not mess with this, it may just get broken again, I mean unless we remove quests we don't do then okay.

DeletedUser31440

I'm not quite sure what you mean. They come up in the same order for me, let's not mess with this, it may just get broken again, I mean unless we remove quests we don't do then okay.

If you do a bunch of RQs in a row the order sometimes changes, it seems to me like it is changing more frequently today.

DeletedUser26965

If you do a bunch of RQs in a row the order sometimes changes, it seems to me like it is changing more frequently today.
I don't notice this myself for some reason. I mean I guess maybe because I do the same three but the order is always the same I collect the three, abort six, collect 3, abort the same six, collect 3 abort the same 6 over and over again.

DeletedUser31440

I don't notice this myself for some reason. I mean I guess maybe because I do the same three but the order is always the same I collect the three, abort six, collect 3, abort the same six, collect 3 abort the same 6 over and over again.

It doesn't happen very often during collections for me,but if I start spamming UBQ's it will.

DeletedUser28374

Is it just me that finds the current unit being lit up/highlighted annoying, guessing that was an intentional "improvement" ??? Still no fix for the sound apparently. Oooooh well, life goes' on.:rolleyes:

I like the unit highlighting. Though visually it's a little distracting I find it helpful to know the order of troops on the field.

DeletedUser32348

106nix3.gif

i found out that the Progress bar is missing in the Great Building Contributions

Anyway I like this update mainly for fixing closing the pop up window by clicking outside

DeletedUser27046

I like the unit highlighting. Though visually it's a little distracting I find it helpful to know the order of troops on the field.
I don't know, maybe I should have been a little more specific, I like the usual highlight on the field but I was referring to the big circle one in the first position, it never used to light up before, maybe it's my browser,,,????

DeletedUser27046

i found out that the Progress bar is missing in the Great Building Contributions
Yeah, that is kind of strange that it wouldn't be there, yet it shows up when you open the GB menu from a friend or neighbors bar icon.

DeletedUser31440

Does seem strange that they would update in one area, but not the other. Changelog only mentions this visual change when viewing another player's GB's though, so seems to be working as intended.

• The Great Building Overview for other players now has a progress bar for each Great Building to make it easier to see a player's progress at a glance!

DeletedUser26965

when are they going to fix this ?

don't know if they will, I mean I kind of thought that was in part the point to having a Beta, so we catch things like that before they go live, then they can change it, then it goes live, sort of like reminds me of the Crystal Villas debacle lol, though clearly this isn't nowhere near as bad.

DeletedUser29055

Isn’t the gate of sun a deco? I cannot polish it.

And, I, too, would prefer polishing of everything another player can polish as well.

Also, I have not noticed that the sequence of the recurring quests change. I have two recurring slots and alsways use the same number of clicks to get the new one. And i do quite some recurring quests.

DeletedUser30791

Does seem strange that they would update in one area, but not the other. Changelog only mentions this visual change when viewing another player's GB's though, so seems to be working as intended.

• The Great Building Overview for other players now has a progress bar for each Great Building to make it easier to see a player's progress at a glance!
Just signed on to comment about this discrepancy too. Really would be good to get this added to a future update.

DeletedUser29055

Tried normal decorations. Cannot polish them. Is there something i am missing? Bug?

DeletedUser31440

Tried normal decorations. Cannot polish them. Is there something i am missing? Bug?

What are you playing on? Don't believe the self aid kits have made it to the Apple devices yet.

Also, has anyone else noticed that you no longer get the information bubble about tiles on the battlefield anymore? I was doing some fights on PC this morning and it won't show me what the terrain is anymore.

Edit: Terrain information only seems to be missing from GvG fights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28374

I don't know, maybe I should have been a little more specific, I like the usual highlight on the field but I was referring to the big circle one in the first position, it never used to light up before, maybe it's my browser,,,????

It's not just your browser and I could do without that part.

Ctik

Why isnt the shade color fixed for ranged units on the battle field yet?
This includes moving any unit into the most upper left hex. That hex never shades.

Greetings Ctik,

Thanks for contacting the U.S. Support Team for Forge of Empires. Hello, i am Goatstew, pleased to meet you!

We have been told that a fix is coming in patch 1.126. We do not know when this will take place.

Respectfully,

Goatstew
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.

Last edited:

Zatrikon

We can now use the self-aid kits to polish ourselves. Be careful when polishing yourself - you could go blind.