• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.127

DeletedUser29247

Let us hear your thoughts, concerns, suggestions and feedback for Changelog 1.127

Your Forge of Empires Team

Link to Announcement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

CHANGELOG 1.127

Thank you.

Though I'm not getting the terrain info pop up on Battle Map's in GvG, thought this was fixed or something.

(edit by SJS: this is fixed now on Beta so it will come in some future update for Live Ongoing Changelog w/c 28th May)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

The Change Log 1.127 won't be released until the 30th
Was that a response to my comment about terrain info? I'm not seeing anything about that in this changelog then again I don't recall them addressing this on Beta either.

DeletedUser22214

I'm not sure why the game is insisting on the need to change the zoom level at all. Why is it necessary that it be switched to something I don't want even when just opening the game?

DeletedUser26965

The ever elusive "why" of life. They rarely ever give statements as to the why of anything. Here's a statement from the Senior Product Manager Stefan Walter that might help in understanding(emphasis added);

"A big part of it is listening to players...Additionally, we have so many community managers out there, people actually helping us to bring in the information from the community - what's wanted, maybe even what's broken. So listening to them is one key factor, but also having a vision in place within the boundaries we have - being realistic, having a strategy."
http://www.pocketgamer.biz/interview/66138/innogames-on-the-evolution-of-forge-of-empires/

So they have a vision and boundaries etc., it's their game after all;) But I'm satisfied with the change now to keep it how you set it throughout the game session, it didn't seem to make any sense the other way.

DeletedUser22214

The ever elusive "why" of life. They rarely ever give statements as to the why of anything. Here's a statement from the Senior Product Manager Stefan Walter that might help in understanding(emphasis added);

So they have a vision and boundaries etc., it's their game after all;) But I'm satisfied with the change now to keep it how you set it throughout the game session, it didn't seem to make any sense the other way.

Completely agree it made absolutely no sense the other way. I just don't understand why after all the complaining that it was a terrible idea did they feel it necessary to keep any part of it. And I realize that it was unlikely to get a real response to that question, I was just putting it out there.

DeletedUser29247

Was that a response to my comment about terrain info? I'm not seeing anything about that in this changelog then again I don't recall them addressing this on Beta either.
We are looking constantly at GVG we try to fix little things without breaking it any more. We will get it going soon.

DeletedUser26965

We are looking constantly at GVG we try to fix little things without breaking it any more. We will get it going soon.
okay, I just checked and it comes up on PvP and GE, not sure about cmap, so it seems this is happening only in GvG. As you can see at the link here https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ing-changelog-w-c-30th-april.9022/#post-62284 it was brought up on Beta May 3rd but I guess someone will have to submit a bug report on it. Was just hoping it would have been in this update is all.