• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.131 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Announcement located HERE

Svetkavitsa

Any progress on speeding up html5? I've tried it after each update and it's still painfully slow. Actions takes much longer using the new system (imagine 100 clicks to place fps where each click takes 1.5 seconds instead of .2).

Svetkavitsa

@qaccy Why yes I did. Nothing was mentioned about performance increases. I should add that I tried it again last night and it is a lot smoother than the last time I tried, and maybe this update will help it further. My first GvG auto-battle took 10 seconds to show the results screen, but after that it was completely fine. A lot of the response issues now seem to be a first time action after logging in and then it works faster afterwards.

DeletedUser35938

Every time I try to update a page, the message refreshes every time someone posts a new message in another thread so I am constantly scrolling to find my last place

qaccy

I didn't see these fixes mentioned in the changelog, but thumbs up for fixing Ninjas and Gliders with this update!

DeletedUser35047

Any idea when the upgrade will be available for phones and notebooks?