• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.133 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your feedback here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Announcement can be found HERE

Salsuero

So they just hadn't gotten around to "fixing" the Oasis and Caravansary? I always thought the coin output of my Oases looked funny not being doubled when motivated... and it's why I removed them from my town. I never considered it could just be a bug since it seemed like something that would have easily been identified and corrected long ago. I'm surprised it wasn't addressed sooner as it seems like such an easy fix. I am glad that they fixed the manual polish issue that the last update created. It's been a real mess trying to work around it without having to refresh the game several times just to find a working building to polish. Thanks for the swift action in making this bug go away!

RazorbackPirate

So they nerfed 4 buildings in our favor?
  • All variants of The Ship
  • The Stranded Boat
  • The Oasis
  • The Caravansary
I'll take it.

Toppcatt

So they just hadn't gotten around to "fixing" the Oasis and Caravansary? I always thought the coin output of my Oases looked funny not being doubled when motivated... and it's why I removed them from my town. I never considered it could just be a bug since it seemed like something that would have easily been identified and corrected long ago. I'm surprised it wasn't addressed sooner as it seems like such an easy fix. I am glad that they fixed the manual polish issue that the last update created. It's been a real mess trying to work around it without having to refresh the game several times just to find a working building to polish. Thanks for the swift action in making this bug go away!

I'm also happy that not only are they fixing this, but that they are actually even admitting it was on their end, AND that it was their last Update that caused this. I kind of figured they were at least admitting it was on their end, when I ended up NOT getting the "usual" replies from Support, of telling me to "Clear my Cache", or their other favorite of "We have problems with Chrome", basically trying to blame the ISP us Players are using. LOL

I found that even logging out and back in, let alone doing a Refresh, didn't identify which buildings were actually able to be Polished. I did end up finding one little trick that works, although in almost 1/2 the times, I would have to do this trick multiple times, anywhere from 2 to 6. DOH!!

Anyways, when I got the "This buildings has already been polished" panel, I will close it, visit a different city, come right back and click on the Polish button, BEFORE clicking on anything else, especially the Motivated button. Now if it worked, then the building I had just tried to Polish no longer shows it is able to be Polished, and the buildings that now show they are able to be Polished, are actually able to be Polished. LOL

If it is one of the times I have to try this multiple times, then the same building will still show it being available to Polish. In that case I just do the whole thing over and over again, until that building no longer says it can be done.

Even with doing this trick, I still have a small few times that no matter how many times I do this, it will keep showing me the same buildings over and over, even the Decos that supposedly can be Polished. In this case after I've done this trick about 10 times, I'll just give up, and wait until a later time to try again. DOH!! LOL

Last edited:

Zolta

Any chance you can make the fonts bigger I have a couple people in my guild with eyesight issues that bigger would be better maybe a setting to allow players to increse font size if they need it?