• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.135 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

PS- You can locate the Announcement HERE

DeletedUser31308

"When zooming out and moving the view, the "Finish building" tooltip offering the completion of the construction with Diamonds was displayed in the wrong location. This has been fixed."

Damn. That tooltip always gets in my way when trying to mass build huts or memorials for the gain happy/pop quests, and I'd zoom out intentionally to get them out of the way. Guess I'll need to find a new method.

DeletedUser24436

Has this rolled out completely? Have not seen it in H world yet. At least no new expansion.....

Last edited by a moderator:

EnamIccug

6BZ0ouK.png

Hm...

DeletedUser36145

Has anyone noticed that special buildings like ship, Tholos, spring set etc. are now showing different productions like goods and medals instead of coins and do they actually produce these in such amounts or is it a bug?
I've noticed that since yesterday on a mobile device and don't know whether it is a result of the change or something else.

DeletedUser34825

Has anyone noticed that special buildings like ship, Tholos, spring set etc. are now showing different productions like goods and medals instead of coins and do they actually produce these in such amounts or is it a bug?
I've noticed that since yesterday on a mobile device and don't know whether it is a result of the change or something else.
I noticed that as well and was wondering the same . A lot more coins goods and metals is pretty awesome

DeletedUser35753

Special buildings, especially upgraded versions of them, have always produced this. It's the major benefit of them - they produce multiple items in the same space unlike dedicated goods or medal or fp producers. They need to be motivated to do so, though. Maybe you just got more friends/neighbors who are doing that if you haven't seen this happen before? I haven't noticed any changes.

DeletedUser35753

Special buildings, especially upgraded versions of them, have always produced this. It's the major benefit of them - they produce multiple items in the same space unlike dedicated goods or medal or fp producers. They need to be motivated to do so, though. Maybe you just got more friends/neighbors who are doing that if you haven't seen this happen before? I haven't noticed any changes.

I take this back. Something is broken. Supposedly later today my pirate ship will give me 32k brick???