• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.136 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your comments in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Announcement can be located HERE

DeletedUser30900

Nice. I noticed the screenshot has 4 turns. Is that by default or will the Tavern Boost still be needed?
Tavern boost doesn’t apply on this one:) but 3 turns should be a guaranteed pass

DeletedUser30312

Standalone negotiations suck! Don't like them in GE and are surely not looking forward to them in DC.

Yeah, they'll suck if I get a level 4 GE one dropped on me -- you know one of the ones with 10 choices and no coins or supplies. Especially on a Monday, when you can't buy extra turns (I've tried this before with silver spending DCs) unless that gets changed.

But it'll be that way for 2, 3 weeks tops.

DeletedUser

1. Standalone negotiations suck, I agree, they have to be completed with a fight, either fight or negotiate.
2. If you can't bring a normal fight / negotiate until Haloween, then postpone it
3. To pay 10 diamonds for a supplementary round after you had some 9 goods * 5 wasted in order to get the extra large pack of coins is ludicrous, try to balance the rewards with the expenditure

DeletedUser30900

It’s been a while since last time I felt good owning more than enough goods due to the right city modeling. Thank you l, all the whiners

lemur

I am not looking forward to any more changes in the quest system. .I cannot remember the last time a quest change did not make the game less enjoyable. But I will wait and see exactly what it looks like.

"In addition to being able to introduce more variety to quests, we will avoid confusing less experienced players."

Confusing? .The quests?!? .Dumbing down the game for players with an IQ of 80 is always a bad idea. .I have already seen many intelligent friends leave this game.

DeletedUser36511

The one extra turn tavern boost needs to work with the negotiations, it's absurd how you can use your attack boosts for the defeat an army quest and then the negotiations can't use the usual boost.

- KQ -

The new Unbirthday Quest format sucks. Five clicks to do it now instead of two. How is that an upgrade?

Edit to add: Once I realized that I was able to turn off the confirmation this has been reduced to a minor annoyance. There is only one extra click and there is a bit of lag in the response, but I can live with it.

Last edited:

Trobb de Grobb

I have the same problem...I bought an extra turn from the tavern to use with both GE and the daily special and it wouldn't work with the daily special. Very frustrating! My attack boost bought from the tavern works with daily combat so the tavern bought turn boost should similarly work.

ODragon

The one extra turn tavern boost needs to work with the negotiations, it's absurd how you can use your attack boosts for the defeat an army quest and then the negotiations can't use the usual boost.

I got "Very Difficult" today, no boost active but I got 4 turns so they aren't totally screwing you.