• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.138 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Announcement can be located HERE

DeletedUser29014

Will there be chances in the future to win avatars that we do not have? Like yours?

Arya66

I like the changes to the avatar listings! Also the change to show WHAT unit or building you'll get!

Toppcatt

I'm glad they are FINALLY fixing the "problem" in the Events History. I first wrote to them about this over 3 months ago, so at least it wasn't something that took them over 6 months to correct, like other things have.

As I told them, while it wasn't causing any problems in the game at the time, it started off happening only on the day before the current day, and started to "grow" to include all of the days, plus it also went into the Tavern category. And while it was "workable" to get around when trying to figure out the exact days people were Aiding me, it was still a royal pain, and added quite a bit of time to my trying to figure out exactly what day(s) the Players on my Friend's list had Aided me.

The main thing I told them the 2nd time I wrote to them about it, was that is was "growing" in scope, and while this small minor "issue" that at the time wasn't affecting the actual game playing, it could have been the start of something that was more of a major problem, and something that could have ended up affecting game play. :)

Last edited:

Graviton

We have made several improvements to the HTML5 Version of the game, such as improved performance in the game...

I'm seeing worse performance on the PC so far, using Opera. Everything is slower.

EDIT: It's running like a scalded dog using IE though, so goodbye Opera.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

Thank you so much for including the GotSG's & FotA's with special buildings that now need a second confirmation before deleting.

Spotmeows

I'm seeing worse performance on the PC so far, using Opera. Everything is slower.

I'm having the same problem, and I'm using Chrome. Up till last night HTML5 worked fine, but today it is VERY slow, and it works normally when I switch to flash.

DeletedUser36624

On MacOS, Safari is about the same (painful but usable). Chrome is very nice and smooth.

DeletedUser31440

Actually thanks for fixing the event log day mix-up thing.

DeletedUser4441

I was having issues with Opera and HTML5 initially, I cleared cache and restarted my computer (it hadnt been restarted in over a month) and everything works like a champ.

DeletedUser28880

html5 is pure junk its slow buggy and now game wont go back to adobe it doesnt see it when i download and reinstall adobe biggest blunder so far it makes some stuff almost unusable. dont like how it change some of the revolving quest set ups like pay the supplies and gold.....

RaveWolf

html5 is pure junk its slow buggy and now game wont go back to adobe it doesnt see it when i download and reinstall adobe
Go into your Game settings and Disable HTML5.

biggest blunder so far it makes some stuff almost unusable
Unusable? Sorry Don't get what you mean!? Do you mean Unstable?

dont like how it change some of the revolving quest set ups like pay the supplies and gold
This is Vague! Are you referring to how the event changes the Quests or Adobe (Flash)?

If you mean Adobe Flash - It has nothing to do with the mechanics of how the Event works.
If you are referring to the Event itself. It's been a part of the game for as long as I've been playing (I've been playing daily since July 2015).

Last edited: